Girls, what is the sexiest thing a guy can do for you?

Girls, what is the sexiest thing that a guy has done if front of you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I woke up to him gazing at me and smiling. He brushed my bangs out of my eyes, held my face and kissed me then looked into my eyes still smiling and kissed me again. We didn't even say anything he just wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my chest and we held each other for a while. It was so sexy and intimate, the most loved and cherished I'd ever felt. I'll never forget it. I mouthed "thank you, God"

What Girls Said 4

• Those intimate moments when neither one of us is talking. And my head is on his chest while our fingers are intertwined and his other hand is drawing circles on my back and we are playing footsies but in like slow motion and just appreciating each other's presence...

• doing some kind of striptease in front of me lol

• In bed, it would be taking my lingerie off with his teeth while looking at me.

• The look in his eyes, as we are embraced in a kiss. There is a sparkle, and he doesn't need to say anything, because I feel what he is thinking.

What Guys Said 0