Am I a giant now? Why did it happened to me? girls, would you date a guy of my height?

I was 6'1 till 17and wasn't growing much for almost like a year and i know i had my growth spurt but now i am 18 years and 6 month and 6'5 1/2. I don't know what just happened to me. Everyone seems to be afraid of me like i am a giant. My mom is 5'0 and my dad is 5'5. no one in my family tree was and is above 5'9. Why did it happened to me? girls, would you date a guy of my height?

Most Helpful Girl

• dude the policy of most girls is the taller the better, But you know height doesn't matter actually (but the guy should be taller) and your height is absolutely divine. It pretty good actually. You know a girl feel protected and secured when a guy is tall and he's there to protect her from evils. But since no one in your family has a height above 5'9" I suggest you to see a doc. You sometimes there can be a problem with the pituitary gland (responsible for height) which can make one short or tall or average. Hope this helps and don't lose your self confidence for your height.

• Yes, no one is that much tall in my family so it might be a problem

• Yes but the tallest person I know a friend of mine is 6'6" and since you're 18 I think you'll stop growing any more taller.

What Girls Said 9

• Lol cute. That wouldn't stop me from dating you

• Yes, most girls like taller guys anyway. Also, you are not a giant, 6'5" is tall, but not overly so. My dad and most of my brothers are between 6'4" and 6'6". You are very tall, but not abnormally so.

• The taller, the better to be honest. Don't worry about it, you're not yet giant status. Cheesy to say but really -- love yourself the way you are, man.

• Heck yeah. Height + guy= ♥ there was a time when I thought all the guys my age that was 6 ft and taller were crush worthy. I'd date ur height and im 5'3 Lol.

• why not? :) if you're a beautiful person on the inside and outside I wouldn't mind dating a tall guy

• I LOVE tall men. The taller the better :)

• Im 5'7-'8.
    Come on, I looking everywhere to find a tall. REALLY TALL GUY. x

• I wouldn't mind it if you wouldn't mind me being 18 and 5'6

• What's wrong with being 6'5"? I love tall guys and I would date a guy of your height.

What Guys Said 0