If your in the military how often do you talk to the girl your dating?

Do you guys talk to her every two to three weeks, everyday, every other day? How would you know if he is interested... people say usually if guy didn't contact you in week is not interested. But many military guys work long hours so how do you know? So basically when do you cut it off or not? Sorry didn't mean for this question to be rude if it sounded that way. I have no idea what to expect from a man from the military. Thank you so much for your time.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright so I've been in the military for a few years now and It depends on a lot of things really. I'll go over a couple.

First, what the guy's job is. Not all jobs have crazy long hours. A good portion do, don't get me wrong but there's also a good chunk of support jobs that are almost like civilian jobs. Schedules change predeployment as well.

Second, is the guy deployed? During deployments communication can be erratic. Generally though it's pretty easy to keep in contact with close family by getting an international cell phone. However depending on what's going on at the moment I could talk to them every day or once every few days because of time zone changes (don't want to wake them up, or not get any sleep myself) or mission scheduling.

• Thank you. I just don't want to be lead on. It happened before. He is not deployed they sent him to another state. I have not heard from him in a week (not trying to be to needy/ I try not to contact him) Again thanks for answering.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0