I am officially sick and tired of this. I'm tired of girls and their crap, it's infuriating. I'm 16 right now, and I know what you're thinking "blah blah, he's just a dumb kid, blah blah" but, you know what, literally everyone I know either is in a relationship, or has had one, but not me, of course. I try to be kind, and I have some stupid urge to help people, so, I'm naturally kind to girls (generally extending to all people, though) and no, it's not because I expect a date out of it, I just can't help it, I just like helping people, and especially if I care about someone, if I like a girl, why would I treat her badly, that makes no sense. But, I see guys that basically treat girls like nothing more than sex tools constantly getting relationships and girls. I mean, I have a friend, her boyfriend straight up cheated on her, and next week, they're together as if nothing happened, what? I mean, I desperately try to be a good person, because it's the right thing to do, but I do have a bad side, the anger in me is very strong, I try to ignore it and banish it away, but the more I get rejected, the more I lose hope, the more powerful that anger gets. Should I just let it loose, let that side of me, the bad side, take over? Start acting like a vicious arrogant dick? Is that really the answer? And don't say "you'll find a girl" or "nice guys get the girls in the end" what a joke, why, if I'm young and attractive now, would I look forward to finally getting girls when they're pushing 40 and have no other options, if anything that just makes me angrier. I am so much more than most of those other guys, they're nothing, they're worthless, and, this feeling isn't me, it feels wrong, I shouldn't think like this about other people, I didn't used to, but I've grown so bitter over time, I try not to, but more and more I grow to generally dislike females for all their crap, I go as far as hate all of them at times, but I shouldn't, I'm supposed to like everyone. Please help.
Most Helpful Girl
1. Teens are stupid. I'm sorry, but they really are. Plenty of girls in their teens don't know what they want, and they end up going for the wrong guys. But on the flip side, there are also plenty of girls who truly do want a guy who isn't a douche bag.
2. Be a good person, yeah. Don't be a doormat.
3. Make your intentions known. If you want to date a girl, flirt with her. Ask her out. Don't wait for things to just magically happen or unfold. If you want something to happen, then make it happen.
4. Rejection is a part of life. Everyone experiences rejection. Learn how to deal with it without taking it too personally.
5. If you do decide to become a douchebag, then you need to understand this: none of the girls who matter will take you seriously and like you.
6. Don't be angry or bitter. We can tell when someone is angry and bitter, even if you think you're hiding it well. It's a turn off.
7. You're thinking that those other guys are nothing compared to you because you're jealous, and because you're doing a poor attempt at keeping your ego intact.
8. You're 16. You literally have your entire life ahead of you. Stop worrying so goddamn much.
9. Hating on people won't do any good. It won't make you succeed. It won't make you feel better. Stop it.