Do you think she liked me, What sort of person do you think she was?

Do you think she liked me, What sort of person do you think she was? I seen her out in the club, And she started talking to me, And then we started flirting and she started licking my nose and my face and started putting her tongue in my mouth and kissing me.

She asked me my age before and I said I was 21 and she said she was 22 - She said she feels like a pervert because I look so much younger (I have a baby face) Then she said "Do you have any tall handsome friends" and I said there's my friends over there and she pushed me closer and kissed me again.

We talked about our jobs, Who we were etc.. she grabbed my hand and walked me out of the club, and said I'll find you a lovely girl and she said "oh stop looking at me, your eyes are stunning and you look so cute and then I said I have to go to work now as I had a late shift a bit after that and we hugged and said to enjoy the rest of the night,

Anyone make out what happened? Did she like me? What kind of girl do you think she was?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• What kind of girl do you think she was? -

Drunk, playful, opportunistic, ambivalent...

Did she like me? -

She was attracted physically but beyond that like is too strong of a word here.

Anyone make out what happened? -

Some quick fun at the club. You should've gotten her number or tried to take her somewhere. Probably could have gotten a quicky.