If you're happy in your r/s how would you phrase the sentence that you were at a vacaction with your bf, if a friend of you two asked you?

• "I have been at vacation with my boyfriend."
  • "I have been at vacation with [his first name]."
  • "I have been at vacation with [his nick name]."
    Vote C
  • They're interchangalbe. It's Either of the options mentioned above.
    Vote D
  • idk/wanna c results
    Vote E

01

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest, if a friend asked me, I wouldn't tell them. Because in my mind, a vacation serves to get away from the city, including people!

• "we have been" past tense. So it's in the past and you're already in the city. Thus it shouldn't matter whether you want to escape from people during your vacation or not, because now they can't follow you in your vacation anyway.

• I guess I wouldn't talk too much about it. I would refer to the vacation as "I have been" as I am very conservative about information.

• Thanks.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!