What do guys like in a girl? :)?

Like hair color, size, shape, traits, hobbys, personality etc?

But like go more into detail, like what sorta personality etc..

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to go with personality, appearance and intellect. If he's reasonable, then she can master all three of these.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I like a sense of humor. She has to laugh at my jokes and not take them too seriously. She also has to not overreact all the time.

• Hair color -Blonde,(different colors of blonde), Brunette, Red hair, Black hair, Brown hair
    Size -Girl who is bigger , small, medium built.. I'm not picky on girls size
    Traits- Funny, cool, non-sarcastic, she must be real, she must know how love
    Hobbies- Pets, any kind of music, any hobby. I don't never want change a girls hobbies
    Personality- Must be outgoing, shy, laid back, quiet, talkative

• I, look for a (beautiful) face that inspire confidence. she can even be chubby, if she is an strong, understanding, open minded, an especially easy to get along with (don't get upset a lot) i'll got for it. For look: svelte body, and big breast ( not too big ) are plus. a svelte body tops large breast !

• 0|0
  • i'm gonna say her sense of humor her carisma but for me the girl that i look for she don't to be super hot. she just have to be spontaneous

• what i like in a girl is average size body, beauty, sensitivity, sweetness, gentleness, a girl who makes the first moves, a girl who loves me, wants sex and sexual things with only me and is a virgin, a girl with morals and is decent, easy to get along with and a joy to be with, and trustworthy, and clingy and wants to be with me 24/7

What Girls Said 2

• Themselves.

• Every guy is different. What kind of guy do you like?