Ladies, would you prefer a man who caters to your every need or a man who isn't afraid to?

speak his mind, not care about what others think of him and stand up to you when he feels that you've done something wrong to him or have done something that offended him?

In short words, do you like it when a man stands up to bullsh*t from a woman and other people or man to "take it like man" and deal with negativity from his own woman and society and not do a thing about it (Simply just being a doormat that can be walked on with little to no self-respect and appreciation from other people)?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a healthy balanced person. I wouldn't want a guy who only attended to my needs and never took care of himself, nor would I want a guy who considered my needs/wants to be bullshit.

I like men who can understand and attend to my needs with little direction, and I like men who can stand up for themselves when appropriate.

There aren't too many people who have such balance in their lives. People today seem to be passive/aggressive push overs or overly aggressive assholes. Neither of which alone I find attractive.

• As a man, I don't care how tough a woman thinks she is, what her race/ ethnicity and culture is and how she is raised, I'm the type of guy that will be brutally honest and not take any bullshit from any woman no matter how much people will hate me for this. I'll treat a woman (or any person) the way I'd like to be treated (In short words, I'll never bend over for the PC society). Usually I'm a very nice guy but again, I don't tolerate disrespect from anyone.

• I appreciate the apology. Good luck to you.

• thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 8

• I like guys who don't take shit from their woman because if I was doing something bad in a relationship, I'd want my boyfriend to tell me so I can stop. There's a way to "not take any shit" without being an asshole all the time. (This goes for both genders). I'd want him to be happy and I'd want to know when I'm doing stuff that he doesn't like.

• I prefer a man who stands up for what he believes in and doesn't accept any "bullsh*t" from anyone. If I won't take any offensive or indecent actions from another person, why would I want a man who would accept it?

• I'd like a guy who is in charge. I'm an independent woman and women like me needs a guy who knows how to pin her down. And I think authority in a man is soooo sexy

• It depends how they come about it.

And my mood
    If he's a flat out dick about it he may get punched. If yea he points out what I did and doesn't bitch to much about it then yea but once its done drop it don't keep dragging it out.

Also if someone else says something and they won't shut it there is a point in time to be the adult and either walk away or knock out their lights so... its up to then at that point but if he. just butches about it the. whole time and does nothing it shows me he's no man just a teenage girl

• I like it when he doesn't take shit from anyone

• it depends on my mood

• I personally prefer a man to stand up and not take bullshit.

• I need a guy to step up for himself. I can't deal with a guy, who lets people treat him like they want to.

What Guys Said 1

• I guess it's pretty much like how guys feel. There's so many things that could go either way, I bet you'll get yesses and no's for either one. I noticed most relationships have an unspoken rule where some things cannot be communicated, etc.

Say brutal honesty will often get you dumped, being in-between might work unless serious issues are omitted, and complete lying about affairs is going to short-circuit the spark that was once present. I guess it's a matter of virtue.

• If a woman dislikes a man who's brutally honest, then too bad for her. There are plenty of other men she can fish for because I tend to be brutally honest because I'm fed up with the PC media and society telling us men on how we should behave and how we should be just a doormat to women and take it "like a man" no matter how much she's in the wrong because it's politically correct to do so.

• You know what man, amen to you. I'm willing to go single for the rest of my life if I can't meet someone who holds themselves to the same standard as I do.