Would you marry a good man who just existed? As a Protestant Christian woman, would a man working and going to church be enough for you?

Would you marry a good man who just existed? As a Protestant Christian woman, would a man working and going to church be enough for you? If you would want more, what would this man have to improve or change? What would have to do and or be?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is not enough. You need to feel an attraction, have great conversations, have common goals & activities. Also, he should not have a bad temper, because this can totally ruin a relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• Well as a Catholic woman, I can certainly tell ya that if he's in communion with the Divine Plan of Mercy, and the badass Jesus was, he can miss Mass a few times & still be the best guy in the world. He has to be Catholic or Lutheran: Missouri Synod though! Or at the skin of my teeth, Episcopalian/Anglican.

• He has to do more. Just going to church doesn't mean anything. He should be involved in serving at church.

• Absolutely not, Christ has to be his passion, his soul. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian. Loving Christ does. I have to love him for who he is as we'll of course

• My friend's passion is Christ. He tries to be like Christ and loves Him. But other than that and working he doesn't do anything else. Would that be enough for you or what else would you want?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't care about political or belief affiliations, I just want a person with the courage to never stop trying to reason and understand things. That's my future-wife.

• I see.

• It's like a big thing. If someone's got a good will and reasonableness, they can aspire to become the greatest things. I think most people have that potential - no talent, no looks. It's a product of consistency, effort, and sagacity.