Girls: What are signs a girl is interested in a guy she has been dating for less than a month?

Girls: What are signs a girl is interested in a guy she has been dating for less than a month

Most Helpful Girl

• If she's dating you, she's interested.
    She's probably just waiting for you to make the move to make it something more.
    I've never gone on a date with a guy I don't have interest in possibly getting together with. If you make it to a second date, we're interested.

• What if she is not physically affectionate (kissing, hugging) even after 5 dates

• She's possibly just shy.
      I'm never one for making the first move, so if a guy doesn't go in to kiss me, I don't go in to kiss a guy. Especially when we're still in the dating stage. She's probably shy, and a little insecure of how things stand between you two.

If she's turning down your advances though, that could be slightly different.

What Girls Said 2

• If she's dating you, she is interested.
    She is probably waiting for you and ONLY YOU to make the first move to make it something else.
    I've gone on a date with 2 guys already, and I don't have any interests on getting back together with them. Because they just weren't romantic and they were jerks, well, the 1st boyfriend was awesome and he talked about the future and he always included me in it, and wanted kids with me, until, my parents told me we were moving to Florida.

• well she wouldn't be dating you if she wasn't interested...

What Guys Said 0