Girls: If a girl is not physically affectionate, does that mean she is not interested in her boyfriend?

Girls: If a girl is not physically affectionate (the girl doesn't initiate affection) , does that mean she is not interested in her boyfriend

Physically affectionate as in THE GIRL being the one to initiate kissing, cuddling, hugging etc...

• Yes. If a girl doesn't initiate affection, she isn't interested in the guy
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• It just means she's not the touchy feely type

What Girls Said 6

• No. I have a tendency of coming across as not interested when I"m really interested. I don't know how to show love or affection. I did once but that was a long time ago before I was hurt and jaded.

Now I don't know and I push men away when they're trying to give me affection.

If she didn't like you she wouldn't want to be around you. If she wants to be around you but pushes you away she's probably just hurt. Just tread slowly.

• Most girls wait on the guy to make the moves and they respond. If she is happy about it, there's your answer.

• This isn't a simple yes or no question. Some people have a hard time showing how they feel physically like hugging/kissing. She could be totally interested in you but afraid or just doesn't know how to show her affection towards you. Or maybe she is waiting for you to initiate the first move. Try slight shows of affection to see if she reacts well to them, but the main thing you can do is just give her time to feel comfortable showing her affection.

• Maybe. Or maybe she's just not a physically affectionate person.

• She may just be nervous about being the one to initiate affection, that doesn't mean she's not interested.

• No! Im just like that, she also can be reserved or she can show affection in another way. maybe for you cuddling is natural responce but not for her. she can also be shy. Get to know her better. because i was told im cold once, when i was madly in love but he just didn't get that i have reserved character

What Guys Said 0