Not sure my feelings for him, even though I enjoy hanging out with him?

So I met this guy online last week and things have been going really well.

I know he likes me and I like him. But I don't know if I have any feelings for him in a romantic way.

We have a lot in common: I love to cook, he's a chef, we both like the same types of music, both love movies.

However there's just something about him that isn't doing it for me. I'm not sure what it is, but I just don't have romantic feelings for him.

He can be very open about things (sexually) and I think that might have turned me off. He started talking about sex really early.

I haven't slept with him yet, and I don't really plan on it.

But I do enjoy spending time with him and he has already said if nothing comes of it that at least he's made a new friend.

He's super nice, but he is also in the process of a divorce and quite a bit older than me. I'm 24 and he's 34.

I just feel bad because I really want to find a guy who is nice and treats me right, but for some reason this guy isn't doing that for me.

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• If you're not feeling it you're not feeling it. Not a whole lot to be discussed really. That said make sure he knows from the start it's platonic if that's what your feeling or else it can cause issues later.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.