Not sure my feelings for him, even though I enjoy hanging out with him?

So I met this guy online last week and things have been going really well.

I know he likes me and I like him. But I don't know if I have any feelings for him in a romantic way.

We have a lot in common: I love to cook, he's a chef, we both like the same types of music, both love movies.

However there's just something about him that isn't doing it for me. I'm not sure what it is, but I just don't have romantic feelings for him.

He can be very open about things (sexually) and I think that might have turned me off. He started talking about sex really early.

I haven't slept with him yet, and I don't really plan on it.

But I do enjoy spending time with him and he has already said if nothing comes of it that at least he's made a new friend.

He's super nice, but he is also in the process of a divorce and quite a bit older than me. I'm 24 and he's 34.

I just feel bad because I really want to find a guy who is nice and treats me right, but for some reason this guy isn't doing that for me.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're not feeling it you're not feeling it. Not a whole lot to be discussed really. That said make sure he knows from the start it's platonic if that's what your feeling or else it can cause issues later.

What Girls Said 0