Should I break up my brother and his GF. He's in love and can't see she's a b**h?

My older brother is one of the best people I know. He is wealthy, attractive, and one of the most unselfish people you can ever meet.
Recently he fell head over heels for a beautiful girl that has many good qualities.
However she constantly talks bad about him in front of friends and behind his back.
She thinks he is wrapped around her little finger and it may be true, but my bro could have almost any girl he wants and he deserves better.
Should I try to break them up, or let him follow his heart?

• Break them up
  • Turn a blind eye

Most Helpful Girl

• The very Most you can do in a "Between a rock and a hard place" situation such as this one with your special sibling, sweetie is, have a long serious Pet talk with him about how you feel, and what she has been saying behind the curtain about him. The more you try to bad mouth her to him, put any plan in motion to split them up, the More he will cling to her like she were this piece of juicy fruit on a vine. And not only will you have gotten Nowhere Fast, you would have made hard feelings with him and yourself And this----Family freak-is.
    Love is blind, as they say. And with her 'many good qualities,' I am quite Sure he is well aware of a few of her Not so good ones as well. And down the road, should he Finally find out that she is a horse of another color, then let him find out on his Own, having been in the saddle awhile with this beautiful colt.
    For now, turn the other way and let him learn from what ever lesson life's reins may be tossed his way... Even if it means walking down the bridal path.
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 11

• I think you should talk to him about what she says but I wouldn't try to break them up. People don't do well with ultimatums and it will push him further into her arms.

• Don't interfere. If she wins out in the end, you're the only one who will suffer. People LOVE to shoot the messenger in these situations.

• it is none of your business. you should stay out of it.

• it's nice that you are looking out for your brother. he's lucky to have a caring brother like you. secretly record her if you can. talk to him about it. reveal the evidence.

• there's nothing you can do trust me i am in your shoes.
    leave them alone or you will be seen as the bad guy.

• I think it would be best if you just let him figure it out himself that she is not worthy. You might consider telling him that you've heard her talking about about him behind his back or that you feel that he deserves someone better. What I would do is just tell him the kind of person she is when he isn't around and if he doesn't believe me, then its best for him to see it for himself in the future of their relationship. She will eventually show her true self.

• I think you should show him her true colours.

• No, he has to see it. If you do it he'd have resentment

• you should record her that way she won't say your lying and get him against you or at least make sure if he confronts the people she's talking stuff to about him will back you up and not be a coward in the hands of a witch

• I voted "break them up" but I don't think you should sneak around his back trying to sabotage their relationship. I think you should just be honest and straightforward with your brother and let him know how you feel.

• No. If he's not ready to break up with her then he's going to hate you if you try. He needs to see that she's not good for him himself

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah if u luv and cares about ur brother, u wouldve told him all these stuffs and let him think for himself. Sumone who talks behind the others back is fawken selfish. Dont let dat bish backstab ur bro..

• It sure as hell isn't your business. He's a grown ass man. Not a child. He can make his own choices in life.