What are your turn ons and offs?

We all are different. So what is you're personal turn on/offs in a girl/guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Turn off in girls - materialistic, bad mannered, insensitive, strong sense of entitlement, bad hygiene, cursing, self victimizing, over obsession with her own looks and looks of others, lazy, lazy, lazy, overly dependent, etc.

Turn on - The opposite of the above. :) Nice personality and confidence is the biggest turn on.

What Guys Said 4

• The one thing I hate the most is arrogance/cockiness
    Turn on's for me would be the girl being kind of a loner and shy type.

• That's sweet :)

• yeah, cus I'm kinda a loner and I don't want a girl that loves to party and stuff. I like someone like me.

• Ok. Then i get it :)
      Im kinda a loner to.

• Bad breath.

That kills everything instantly.

• I really can't stand when girls smoke. I don't have anything against them personally, it just shrinks my penis on sight.

• bitchy attitudes, acting like you're on drugs or even worse actually being in drugs, nose piercings and back dimples are turn offs, dyed hair, small body frame, fun loving and cute attitudes, kinky and moans are the biggest turn ons

What Girls Said 4

• Turn off in guys
    -if they laugh like maniacs
    -if they're scared of bugs
    -if they act feminine

Turn on in guys
    -an ear piercing but not too many it's kind of cute
    -when they are confused they tilt their head slightly it's really cute
    -big hands
    -they smell good like shampoo or something it's really heartthrobbing
    -they have a slightly childish side over a mature character

• Guys with long or dirty finger nails. EW. But a turn on would be if he smells good. If you meant physical stuff

• Phsysical would have to be everything masculine e. g facial hair, muscly, tall and a deep voice. Personality, protective, charming, caring and at least basic intellect doesn't have to be too brainy.

I cba wrting turn offs, probably short, bad teeth, hygeine and a rude person.

• Knowing he wants me just as much as i want him is enough of a turn on for me.

Turn offs: being an asshole