What do you think about when you hear that someone is a virgin and never been on a date or in a relationship? would you be wary about dating them?

why does it bother people so much that somebody hasn't had sex or been on a date or had a long term bf/gf? and apparently this type of person, if it doesn't change by the time they are in their late 20's and into their 30s gaining in age just makes it so much worse.

it would worry me more if (for myself) a girl had 20 boyfriends rather than less

Most Helpful Girl

• not wary because I am that person haha

What Girls Said 7

• Being a virgin isn't a bad thing. I know some people want to have lots of sex, but when it comes to dating most people I know would be quite happy to know their partner is a virgin. For me though, if someone has never been on a date/ had a relationship (in their 20's-30's) I would just wonder why not. But it wouldn't stop me from dating them if I liked them

• I remember when I was 16, I was playing truth or dare and I picked truth. A guy asked me when I had my first kiss. I said i've never had a date, let alone a kiss. He was all like, "woah, WTF, what's going on there?" I couldn't understand why it was so weird. PS I still haven't had my first kiss, although I have dated a bit by now.

• Well if I was a virgin or did not have much dating experience then I wouldn't care, but being that I'm not a virgin and i'm used to being in a serious or long-term relationship I prefer someone with experience in dating and relationships. I'm not judging its just that im at a point in my life where I need someone on the same page as me, and I've been with men that are my age and older with less and more experience all immature. I really don't think a person that never went on a date or had a serious relationship has enough experience to know what they want yet. Being that I'm marriage-minded I can't date someone that doesn't know what it is like to be in love and plan a future, to be loved back or have their heart broken.

• I would personally never date or sleep with a virgin. I feel like there is a lot of extra responsibility that comes with something like that and it's not something I would want or be interested in.

• Yeah i get that a lot but i don't even care what they think.

• don't have an issue with it if i'm attracted to him, really like him

• I'm 19 and haven't even kissed so I wouldn't judge him negatively

What Guys Said 1

• Most women will want to take your innocence from you so they can hang it on their walls, figuratively speaking. Drag you down to their level.

Most guys are more than happy to give it to them.