How many dates should u go in before u kiss a girl?

how many dates should u go on before u kiss a girl

thanks for all the help

Most Helpful Girl

• My husband and I have been married for 20 years and have 2 kids, 17 year old and a 7year old, we got married at a young age. I am constantly struggling with his addiction to drugs. When he is himself there is no better person that I would rather be with. But he is going trough his moments I just want to run and never look back, he doesn’t give me any emotional support and love. When I talk to him and tell him that I need more he tells me that I am loosing it and that I’m the reason he’s always upset and in a bad mood, we don’t laugh or have fun anymore. He calls me demanding and that I am trying to control him because I don’t trust him. It is very very hard to have trust in someone who doesn’t seem to care about you or the marriage anymore. We have gotten into a lot of bad arguments and at times it has become physical , mostly on my part. I truly deeply love and probably always will but I’m just tired of the life we live and I can’t seem to bring myself to walk away. He is a good guy and deserves the world. I thought that our marriage, love and family was enough for him. He doesn’t respect me anymore and well as I don’t respect him either. I need help, any advice would be greatly appreciated. when i contacted worldwidehomesolution@outlook. com he was able to do it for me i am so happy call him at +234-80-637-611-87

What Girls Said 3

• There is no easy answer to that. It varies with every girl, she needs to be comfortable around you before she'll be willing to kiss you. It's best to just let it happen. Don't pressure her into kissing you after a certain number of dates, even if it takes months you don't have a right to her just because you took her a certain amount of dates. It's what you're both comfortable with, don't make her feel bad for not kissing you and don't let her make you guilty either. Seriously just let it happen there is no set amount of time, you could kiss on the first date or you could kiss on the 100th date, it depends entirely on your relationship.

• First or maybe 2nd. If a guy doesn't kiss me by the third date I would think something is wrong with me or him.

• Honestly it's not amount the number of dates it's just when you feel it just let the moment happen

• agreed but if the dates go into the double digits and you still have no kiss you should either hurry up or move on because most likely she might do the same and think you are not interested

What Guys Said 7

• First date if you hit it off real well. Prepare for a random reaction. I've gotten reactions ranging from a girl getting butterflies to being totally offended. If she's totally offended, you dodged a lunatic so don't even worry about it because if she wanted to go on a second date with you but got PO'd that you kissed her it just means she either wanted attention, she's a drama queen, she wants to lead you on for a while, or a mix.

• 0.95

If the date went well lean in within an inch to kiss and pause. Let her close the gap or smile and pull away and wish her a good night.

• dont follow the rules on this one bruh. just feel it. if you try and follow some rule but you're not feeling it then you're gonna probably fuck it up and make it awkward lol. just feel it bruh!

• depends who you are and who you are dating. there really isn't any law in the universe that makes this happen

• Whenever you two are ready. Just remember to ask first.

• On the first date. If she acts prude, that's the last free meal she gets with me.

• Well I usually kiss a girl on the first date like just before I drop her off back at her house.
    You'll just know when it's right, you'll both get that 'spark' when you look into each others eyes haha