I desperately need a girlfriend?

That's all I want right now, I don't care about my age, I don't care about waiting, I just need a girlfriend. I'm the only 16 year old I know that hasn't had one, and I deserve one, I'm better than all those other guys out there, they're nothing at all. My issue is my emotions I think, I feel things very intensely, so my emotions are very extreme and unstable, which is why I practice detachment. So yeah, I want a girlfriend, I need one, and I deserve one, in fact, if I'm still single by the time I'm 21 I'll just end my life. Every other guy has someone, but not me, it's not fair! The other guys are all worthless jerks, they don't deserve what they get, they always treated me like crap, them and their stupid girlfriends, I hate them! Now I need a girlfriend to prove that I'm better than them. I'm just so angry, none of you understand the position I'm in, it won't ever get better! The only real option is to just abandon reality, the real world is just cruel and harsh and I no longer want to exist in it anymore. People are nothing more than cruel selfish animals, I hate them. I finally realized that there's just nothing left, nothing to fight for, I may as well just die now, everything is just empty and worthless, I hate it all, and I hate myself. I'm supposed to be special and unique, but everyone treated me like dirt. Well, my former inferiority complex has evolved to show how above all the filth I am. Please, please tell me how to get a girlfriend, I just need to experience that, to be as good as everyone else, to show all the other males that I'm above them, and to prove to females that I'm deserving of them. I just want to die, I really do, I fantasize about death on a daily basis.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not entitled to a girlfriend, a girlfriend isn't like a new game or phone where "I'm the only 16 year who doesn't have one" well boo-fuckin-hoo princess. News flash plenty of 16 year olds are single. Believe it or not you can't just ask for a girlfriend and have one magically appear. Misogyny isn't attractive. neither is arrogance or entitlement. And a girlfriend won't fix any of your problems. There's NOT a trick for everything, you EARN a girls trust then you EARN her care then you EARN her love and you've gotten yourself into a relationship. There's no trick to this or easy way to do it it's a damn process. Girls aren't a math problem you can solve or a video game level you can beat, they're people. There are no cheat codes or walkthroughs or tutorials. you have to figure your shit out because no one else is going to do it for you. And if you feel like your worlds falling apart then maybe a girlfriend shouldn't be your top priority.

• I'm not misogynist, I'm a misanthrope, completely different.

• Besides, I've tried all that, I've been good and kind tothem, to eeveryone and they all treated me like trash for it, people always do that to each other, they've EARNED my hatred, they gave it to me in the first place.

What Girls Said 8

• first you need to realize you are not entitled to women or their affection/attention.
    secondly you should work on not being someone who is desperate and bases their worth on relationships
    third your superiority complex is really just your insecurities. stop comparing yourself to other guys. you don't need to put them down to make yourself seem better. that's not helpful nor attractive.
    and lastly get help because you're unstable and it could really help you

• If you see a girl you like go talk to her. Don't be scared. If she's taken then just move and dont give up on someone you fancy. Like don't e a girlfriend stealer, but don't give up on her. Relationships don't normally last that long these days. And remember,. There are plenty of girls out there. Plenty. Some girls feel just exactly as you do. Just please don't hurt yourself over this. Some girls are shallow, Catty, Just want to use you as arm candy and aren't worth your time anyway. Hope I helped some. :)

• Okay, first things first, CALM DOWN, no girl will want you if your 3 things, desperate, needy, and saying your better than all guys out there. Because have to be honest, it doesn't show your better than the rest of the guys out there, it shows your needy. No girl likes that. If you want a girlfriend calm down, and think, always think before you act. First, again calm down, Second, change your looks, Third, Dress nice or handsome, Forth, Smell nice, Fifth, show your nicest side to others, and show that your caring and respectful especially to girls.

Do all this and you'll get a girlfriend sooner or later, but, please don't act desperate and needy because you blow your chance completely, and there's no going back!!!

FYI, look up how to attract a girl and how to make a girl fall in love with you. AND ONE LAST TIME, STAY CALM!!!

• okay firstly im into a guy who doesn't brag about being better then every other guy, secondly im not sure id like a guy who is threatening to kill himself if he doesn't get a girlfriend and im not sure you want a girl to just be dating you to make sure you dont, if you want a girlfriend you have to stop hating the world and be yourself okay next time you post some thing like this post some details about yourself and you might actually get some opinions on how to get one.

• Um, okay (I'll sound different because I'm a lot calmer now) I'm attractive, fun to be around, and intelligent. However, every girl I've ever been interested in rejected me, hence the whole rant above.

• That's why I practice detachment and emotional suppression, I'm pretty erratic when I let myself feel

• hmm well i think maybe you should stop with the whole detachment thing maybe its like disease and you need to build up an immune system for it?

• You are only 16. Whether you're 16 or 21 or 30... you'll meet someone eventually that you hit it off with. You shouldn't ever be desperate for anything or else you'll start wanting it for the wrong reasons.

• If you're not getting a girlfriend on your owm, no one can tell you how to get one.

• That's like saying "if you don't understand math, no one can teach you" there's a trick to everything.

• How else could I think? If you could give me genuine advice, or refute my claims, please do, I don't want to think like this, but as far as I'm concerned, society runs on Darwinism, and nihilism and fatalism answer everything.

• Okay well maybe ask your parents for therapy to let out your anger. Or you could just search for methods to let go of your anger. After that I'd say work on your confidence. Then just let nature do it's work, a girl will come along someday im sure.

• In time, you'll outgrow this juvenile mindset.

• do you want a girlfriend so you can have regular, easy, guaranteed sex... i think you are.

What Guys Said 9

• you sound like a normal 16 year young teenager hahaa. if you're attractive and fun to be around and intelligent then why aren't the girls swarming around you? oh thats right, cause you're 16 and you don't know shit about girls. im not being mean thats just the harsh truth and you vent like this cause you haven't experienced life enough to understand shit yet. be yourself and master your confidence, once you master your confidence you master the game. but expect the game to be rigged while you're in high school so then i would normally say just dont fucking worry about it. but you want a girlfriend so bad so then just practice practice practice. look at every girl as a hit or miss. try to just make good close friends with girls before even considering dating or a relationship. dont even think about the end result that you want which is a girlfriend, you won't think clearly with that goal set in place. just look towards making new friend girls and be yourself and you will probably end up with a girlfriend faster than you can vent your shitty teenager life like all the other ones. good luck bruh.

• First off you're only 16, you have a long life ahead of you. Imagine being 30 or even 40 and still single. If you want to get a girlfriend you first have to stop feeling sorry for self and view life completely different. No one wants to hang out or be with a downer. Right now you're in a very precious time in your life, the teenage years, filled with peer pressure, bullies and behaviors that eventually subside when becoming an adult. If you want a girlfriend, you need to be a lot more positive and confident. Cheer up and do activities that make you happy, play sports, work and occupy your time in activities that distract you from sitting on your butt loathing life. You're 3 years away from college/university, and 6 - 7 years before you graduate. 99% of the relationships you see in highschool don't last, so don't be too hard on yourself.

• Please seek help and take care of yourself. I don't want you to harm yourself or others.

• I should probably just be put down

• You're 16. You have a long life to live and a chance to leave a legacy. Go out knowing you accomplished something. I didn't find someone till I was 22.

Next thing you know, he is 35 and still alone...

• Join the club ma friend

• I will give you +1 because I have seen society change over the years, everyone used to be so happy, now the just drag you down with their anger problems wth..

• Maybe it was always the same, and you were just lucky.

• na mate you can notice the change sadly, there's no need for others to drag you into their problems, I will admit having a girlfriend will make you life happier, but you still have to put up with everything else

• You need to let go of the brainwashing that society has bestowed on preteen and teen males in America. They make it seem like you need a girl to be happy in life, that you're a loser or something must be wrong with you if you don't have one. If I had someone to tell me when I was your age to forget about and ignore women and focus more on a career and other things in life, I would be even better off then I am now. You don't need a girl. I know its what society wants you to believe and that's the bullshit that society wants you to buy, but its a lie. If you have a sexual urge to satisfy, wait until you're 18 and go to Vegas and get one of those legal hookers.

• I'm the only 16 year old I know that hasn't had one, and I deserve one, I'm better than all those other guys out there, they're nothing at all. Please just stop no one is better than anyone and to say you are better than other guys sounds childish.

• I'm morally better, they treat each other and most people horribly, at least I don't hurt or use people

• It doesn't matter. I can go around saying I'm better looking than 99% of guys I see or I deserve to win the lottery doesn't mean I'm gonna win it.

• Yes you are a walking sexual time bomb but there are ways to relive it. your focus should be on becoming a real man and taking care of business. The more you focus on trying to get a girl the less chance of it happening. Learn, improve and grow into a good young man and always smile knowing you are worth it. When happy and confident you will attract plenty of young great ladies.

• You honestly do not need one. Be happy about your time being single