Does it seem like this girl rejected me?

Known this girl for over a year, she has never had a boyfriend, she isn't the shy type tho. We currently live 1 hour away because of summer break. Recently we've been texting and she agreed to hang out while I was in her area and we both did. She left for vacation for two weeks and we agreed to hang out after she returned. Recently I texted her asking how her vacation was and asked her if she would like to go to an amusement park next weekend. It would be a 30 min drive for her (longer for me) she replied asking me how much tickets would be, telling me she wasn't much of a daredevil but that "she would let me know after this weekend, just text her to remind her". Am I overthinking this or should I just take her not giving me a straight forward answers a rejection.

Most Helpful Girl

• More facts need to be outlined but i can tell you beforehand that you have not been rejected... Yet! ( in this scenario, there s no rejection. We could thinknof a possibility of rejection, if she told you this as a reaponse to an invitation to the amusement park in question. In this case arranging her budget, i mean monet can genuinly be an issue that she may nees consideribg. Or alongside this, she may also see if she can accomodate this sudden idea of going there with you, when she had some other plans made before yours.. but for my opinion, we could suspect a rejection if you d invited her and told her that how much a ticket cost s not something she should worry about (which means it s on you), and if she d said "i ll let u know after this weekend". Still we could not say she rejects u but could suapect and wait to see what she ll come up with next to confirm... let us know what happens in upcoming days, give that u both agreed to hang out together as she comes back and forh, is a good sign to me. A girl at that age making time for u is def a sign of interest if u werent too close driends from past. M not saying she must be in love with u but m strongly arguing that she may be interested in u. As i said let us know and wish the bwst of luck.

What Girls Said 4

• overthinking. i tell that to my boyfriend to remind me a lot of things. doesn't mean im not into him. it simply means, text her.. so that she could be reminded.

• it wasn't a rejection she could honestly be scared shitless of half of the rides there i love amusemnet parks but you should see my sister she cries whenever we go to a themepark she gets that freaking scared. dont take it as a rejection, just remind her and see what the out comes is and then you can decide whether she rejected you or not

• If it were me and I was afraid of roller coasters, I'd be saying no because of the fact that I wouldn't want the guy I like seeing me in a state of fear. Have an open mind and still give it a chance, don't take it as rejection because you never know what's going through her mind unless you give it a chance.

• She is terrified of roller coasters. I've been told the same thing cuz im the only one in my family that loves roller coasters. You shouldn't think of it as a rejection. she's still into u. Just not roller coasters.

What Guys Said 0