Guys if you were to date an Asian girl, who would you date?

I'm just curious about it. Who would you like to date and why?

• A. Korean Girls
    44% (4)24% (5)30% (9)Vote
  • B. Chinese Girls
    0% (0)10% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • C. Japanese Girls
    11% (1)48% (10)37% (11)Vote
  • D. Indian Girls
    45% (4)18% (4)26% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
PS: Girls, please tell your preference among guys too.

0|0
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll start with Korean. but there is this damn cute Chinese/Vietnamese mix girl at my gym and she knows how to workout:D

0|0
    0|0
    • How do you know that she is mix blood, I mean I can't tell the difference anyway, did you started talking with her so that she can teach you her ways of working out.

• Show All
    • Too bad for you.

• maybe... but then I need to ask myself... do I want bigger hips? hahaa jkxD

What Guys Said 18

• The most intelligent and nicest girl. Whatever country she or her family comes from.

1|2
    0|0
    • That's a smart answer.

• Any of those could be very beautiful, though I tend to lean more East Asian than South Asian. But you left out Vietnamese. Vietnamese girls can be quite beautiful, imo.

If it was a question of learning the language though, I'd have to go Japanese or Korean. Their spoken languages seem both easier to understand and to speak.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only know about the Japanese culture and would love to have an excuse to learn Japanese. so I voted C.

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese if I were to make the choice for an excuse to go to Japan. Nationality really doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese for obvious reasons

0|1
    0|0
    • Ohhhh... Anime lover tell me what's your fav. anime?

• lol if I had to choose my #1 it would be Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, but I also love Cowboy Bebop, Steins Gate, Hunter x Hunter (2011), and Lovely Complex.

• Japanese society is really developed and has a unique culture, so these are some good points.

0|1
    0|0
  • Difficult question, I'll date whoever is nieces and prettiest.

1|0
    0|0
  • Korean girl, but I would be down for any of the other ones as well

0|1
    0|0
  • Its either gotta be japanese or korean

0|0
    0|0
  • Each of them have good characteristics but I'd go for Korean or Japanese. I'm not that into Indians but there is a really cute one I know with red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • all the above

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into the tan Asian girls, like Filipino, or other South East Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Japanese, Korean, or Chinese. I love Asian girls.

0|1
    0|0
  • Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and then Indian.

Has mostly to do with culture though, not looks. If you're talking about those not native to those countries and are from the same place I am, then it's fair game. I just respect the Korean culture, with Japan close behind. China and India I'm not as big on.

0|0
    0|0
  • japanese cos im japanese

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually i dont care as long as the girl is cute and kind.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know the diff. between the three south eastern countries (other than that they really are separate countries)

0|0
    1|0
    • Yeah! I don't know either, I can just figure it out when they speak up.

• All of the above

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lee Min Ho... Lee Min Ho... Lee Min Ho... Lee Min Ho...@_@ Korean.

But!! I love the Japanese culture, so.. I'll say Korean or Japanese... but I'm also very attracted to Chinese men! So... really any of them. Not very attracted to indians usually, but.. I have met some decent looking ones.

1|0
    0|0
    • Indians are hairy, though I have seen a hot looking one.

• Show All
    • Right? He's so gorgeous.. you should watch the korean drama City Hunter. My god. He's freaking.. slfkjsl. No. I will not fangirl.. I will not fangirl.. xD He's also in Boys Over Flowers, which is another good Korean drama!

• I'll watch it, definitely!!!

• I think Sang Woo is Korean, so I pick A.
    static.squarespace.com/.../...L-SANG-WOO-KIM-3.jpg

But really it doesn't matter because there are good looking people of each group.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah! there sure are.

• korean guys with amazing hair!

0|0
    0|0