Why do girls only want super model looking guys?

we ugly guys are human and we exist too. Every girl even the not attractive girls only want super model looking guys

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they just don't want us brother.

What Girls Said 29

• Like 1% of the male population is of model standard. Obviously more than 1% of the male population is or has been in some kind of relationship. Your logic is flawed. So, there are plenty of gals out there who actually DON'T want a guy that looks like a model, and can easily be with someone average or even below average.
    Also, nobody owes you a date. Nobody should go out with you just because they feel like they HAVE to. Nobody should pity date you or any guy that they're not attracted to (both physically and emotionally). Deal with it.

• For a relationship, every girl wants a sexy guy and vice versa. It is not a mystery, however, there are "ugly" guys who are in relationships. How did that happen? Well, most likely the guy had a bangin personality and the girl loved that in him and thus a friendship was born. After friendship, a true loving relationship blossoms. Personality plays a key role in who I am talking to and what I like about someone. I was just saying yesterday how I can be friends with anyone regardless of their looks, but when they show a one dimensional, closed minded, entitled, superficial personality, I shut down. Yes, looks are amazing, but I would rather talk to a down to earth Quasimoto than an uppity super model dude that feels people who don't dress or look like him aren't worth his time. We might not want you at first glance, but you can make us want you with a nice conversation and personality. Don't be boring. Don't assume the worst of your opposite gender. Don't be an entitled asshole. It would make a girl melt from hearing your voice if you charm her enough no matter how "ugly" you may be. Oh... and ditch the immature girls that only care about looks. They aren't worth it.

• how exactly can i show any personality when im being told to "f*** off" at hello , or "i dont want to be seen talking to you ugly sh*t" , etc.. so quick

• uhm you mean she went up to people and directly asked for a number?

im kinda fit , take bi-daily showers (since daily will speed up the balding process ) been going for the gym for 4 years though not a fan

And well those things i did/do based on therapist advice , anything else you can suggest :) .

please im not trying to be negative , in case you think i am

• Yes, she did it a couple of times. Nothing got her down and she got teased more than I. Are you sure you're only 20 though? Your age says 36-45. It may be your time to start balding if you aren't really 20. I think if you're badly balding, you just need to let it go. There's nothing else I can suggest other than stop looking in the same places for the same type of girls. I don't know you, so I can't say much.

• Not true. Just like it's not true that ALL guys only want supermodel girlfriends. Being physically attracted to your partner is important, but it doesn't mean they have to be the hottest person on the planet. Attractiveness is subjective.

• well im 20 and not one girl found me attractive :/

• The issue I have with this is you have on your account that your age is between 36 to 45. Here in this comment you stated you are 20yrs old. Then you state that in 8yrs no girl has allowed you to be near her. 8yrs really? that would put you at 12! At 12yrs old what girl really knows what kind of guy they like much less think of dating. Perhaps working on integrity and honesty, just being genuine and not try to be whatever 'Hollywood' perceives people should be would work better for you.

Another point, you asked a question which one would assume you would want an honest answer too, then when any kind of constructive criticism is given you lash back and defend why it isn't correct. Did you really want an answer to help you and figure out how to be a better person and possibly attract a women who will like you for you and vise/versa or are you just wanting to argue?

• i do want help , but you say surround yourself with new girls , i have tried so many times to talk to new girls , they all dismiss me because im not attractive

• Why do ALL guys want victoria secret models?
    Girls are just as likely to settle for average guys so generalizing is not gonna be helping you.

• I don't get why people have this "I'm gonna die alone attitude." Yes, it sucks not having anyone interested in you, I get that. It's important to know that that's not everything. Do things you love, enjoy life. A happy person that doesn't get caught up in self pity has a way better chance of getting a girl. Girls don't just go for model looking guys. They go for confidence or someone who isn't begging for a relationship. It doesn't mean you need to be confident with ladies, it just means you need to be confident in something you do and that will affect other aspects of your life. Stop thinking about when the time is going to come, it will when it needs to and it will be so much better because you weren't looking desperately for it. That's also when it really lasts.

• here's the thing , im fine everywhere else , but I've never even had a female friend :/ and im 20 and im being mocked and threatened to be attacked for being gay (even though I tried convinving them im not) because of it. I never even hugged a girl

• It is kind of a primal instinct. Muscular guys (at one time in life) meant a greater ability to survive and a greater ability to protect the female and the children that they produced. There is also social media. I mean, you never watch a steamy Hollywood sex scene where there is an old couple, or and ugly couple in bed.

It does exist however, but you are right, girls are predisposed to choose the better- looking ones. It might take some time to find a girl that is willing to give you a chance, but if you just give up on them completely, it's never going to help you. Also, what if she comes along and she is pretty and you scare her off because your head is so wrapped around the view that pretty girls only give chances to pretty boys, huh?

• if a girl smiled at me and looked interested , i will worship her till i die

• If you worshipped a girl for smiling at you, that's your problem. I know you're exaggerating, but girls don't want guys that are crazy about them from the beginning. Don't want to scare them off!

• you know what i mean , but no girl ever showed interest , i had girls who liked me online , but i always had to make the excuse that webcam is broken. When i felt comfortable enough to send a photo or do webcam , they cut me off

• Same could be said for you men who only think women should look how they do in magazines. We all have flaws and that is just photoshop, and not all of us are size 2's. I have never once dated a supermodel type guy because a kick ass personality outweighs looks in my opinion. Sure my bf has to be attractive to me but he also has to have a great personality. I won't date hot duds. Been there done that.

• Everyone finds different people good looking, so there's no such thing as a standard "good looking" person. Some girls would find the guys that most would claim "ugly" as good looking. We all have different tastes and we are all attracted to different people. All people are good looking in a different set of eyes. I may not find someone good looking, but someone else may find that person good looking. Just like how not all guys date the super model look, not all girls do.

• Just be patient. No girl found my boyfriend attractive until I came along. He actually thought that I would not be interested in him and that I could do better than him. To be honest, I can do a lot better than him and I have. But I chose to be with him and when we started dating he was about your age. So don't worry too much about it. There will be a female that finds you attractive.

• not true dude... only superficial freaks will look for those "super model looking guys"

• The funny thing is that if I did date a "model" type I'd be so freaked out by his feminism. Every guy who fell into this category almost always was not very masculine. Now put a masculine cowboy type guy infront of me and it is all over :D

• Why do guys only want model looking girls? :)

• honestly the only thing that makes a guy unattractive to me is his attitude i mean you could say my boyfriends a ugly turd but i love him even though he looks like a white Asian guy with his super military haircut he is perfect there is no such thing as a ugly guy some people are just very shallow honestly i think that guys tend to only ant super model girls they have so many expectations big butt big boobs pretty face nic personality tall like what i just dont want someone to beat on me lol imagine this you are in an online relationship a guys biggest fear is she's fat a girls biggest fear he is a perverted rapist come on

• its the other way around, why do guys only want supermodel looking girls?

• Wanting and getting are two different things. The same could be said of guys wanting only super models.

• but girls only want attractive guys , we know we are are not worthy of good looking women

• Why do guys want impossibly hot women?

• we dont , we pray for any girl to like us

• Because they are all I'm attracted to. Can't stand average or even "pretty," women. But I've been that way since I was a child.

• That's not true for me.

• False. My guy is ugly. ✋

You've just got to be A+ at everything that isn't looks.

• I personally like boy-next-door types. The question works the opposite way too with the vs model thing as someone else mentioned

• Because girls have high standards. I wouldn't wear clothes or shoes I thought were "ugly", so why would I be with someone I found unattractive?

• Looks aren't everything and I doubt every girl wants a super model looking guys thats not even close to the truth -_-

• I do not want guys that look like models
    Male models are most likely into their looks way too much
    They take care if theirselves excessively

I do not want a man who acts like a girl
    I want a man who gets dirty outside

• we want them but we won't get them anyway, and guys want super model looking girls too :-)

• no we dont :/ we want any girl

• you're insecure , you should be more confident! just try to talk to a girl you like, if you're really unsatisfied with yourself then you should go to the gym (muscles are a turn on) or change your style. and most important be confident

• i hate the gym but been forcing myself to there to get the perfect body to be worthy of the better gender. Confidence isn't a magic pill, it needs successes which I've never got

• That is not true for all, or even most girls. We all have certain features that we find most physically attractive. And when you have a great personality, your physical appearance changes.

• I am going to like a guy who i find physically attractive.
    Not what the fashion industry or population if america does.
    If he physically appeals to me and has the personality to match i will like him.
    Super models are rare and their standard is out of the question because they are so far out of my league

• It's the other way around, Most guys only want super model looking girls. Guys are more picky when it comes to girls, and they expect them to be perfect and flawless. We have higher standards to live up to then guys do.

• we dont , we pray for any girl to like us. If any girl was desperate enough to date me , i dont care if she cut off my kidney and sold it , ill smile and ill say thank you for being my gf

• This is false. You are just bitter that you haven't got yourself a girl and now you are blaming us and making excuses

• im bitter because no girl wants me? is it that hard to find out?

• a 20 year old still has the same needs as everyone else

• I didn't say they dont. But your making it sound like you are a 70 year old virgin all alone without getting to even touch girls' hand. You are still young. You have time and most likely will find ad girl.

• I don't think that this is completely true. Yes looks play a part as it is nice to have a guy who is nice to look at. However, for long term relationships, personality and compatibility is much more important

• lol its not true :D BITCHES go after ONLY looks but real girls gets attracted to character

What Guys Said 14

• Oh shut the Hell up.

It doesn't matter how ugly you are, if you are successful in your hobbies and job (which means you're ambitious, dedicated and a hard-worker) you can find a woman who will love you.

The problem is too many ugly guys sit loathing in self-pity and are losers, instead of going out and doing something that matters. You do something that matters, and you'll matter to women.

• Well, let's be honest. First, yes, girls are into looks more than they say. Period. Second, though, they're not only wanting super-model looking guys. Like guys, they want someone at least in their league. Us guys are more into raw, natural looks -- and girls are more into the taller, more fashionable (even rugged for some) ones. Girls looking to settle down are less into looks, as you can make up for it by having sense of security & comfort. But looks gets you in the door.

Now, with that said -- you're upset because you're wanting women who are out of your league -- thus, they're wanting guys who are above your league as well. It's a double-standard. You CAN get girls in your league -- whatever that league level is -- but you're upset because you can't get a girl outside your league. If you actually are an ugly guy, you're just as guilty not wanting Ugly Jane. So no sympathy for you.

Yes you can get Ugly Jane. If you have tried & failed countless times, it's not your looks that's the (only) problem. It's your style, your swagger, your persona, and your attitude that's tuning All the ladies off. There are PLENTY of even pretty girls out with guys who are NOT models, let alone super models.

You have to change your outlook, change your game -- change your self-esteem. It will change your vision. Work out, get in shape -- don't focus on girls directly at all -- get yourself back into the swing of things. If you're not hugely obese, in 6 months, that along with reading up on motivational books + ones about getting girls that have more substance than PUA material -- you'll be in gear. But it takes passion & dedication to do that. Most people don't end up going that route.

• This is totally not true. Women like men who are confident in themselves, and there are plenty of conventionally "ugly" men who still have that confidence. You just have to work on yourself. Focus on your strengths, things you are good at, and be proud of yourself.

• Tell that to any girl who is dating a rich guy who is old with grey hair when she's in her 20's.

• they seriously do? I thought they just wanted a "Man". hahaa

• Im average looking but every gf I have had has been way out of my league. I've never had a gf less than an 8 in my opinion. Even a couple 10's mixed in. Its not totally true. Of course some girls are very shallow as well as many guys are too.

• I don't know about that, I've seen guys who aren't the best looking with beautiful girls, even guys who are like that who aren't rich. You'd be surprised, matter a fact I'm seeing more guys who people would consider average-below by social standards, in relationships with the most beautiful women. The guys who look like models do get beautiful women (hooking up anyway), but relationship wise same phenomena.

• And why do we want super attractive women? Simple we all want someone we are attracted to looks wise. Or are you not the same? Sucks but thats how things are. If you're ugly than work on improving on other things or try and better your looks sometimes a simple change of hair style can do a lot.

• dont want an attractive woman

• Wait you honestly want a woman you're not attracted to? Or is ugly? Interesting. Well most people tend to stick with the range they view themselves as i. e. hot with hot ugly with ugly in most cases.

• I think you are wrong. Maybe some, but I often find myself surprised both at seeing who an attractive girl is with and the interest some show in me.

• Put up a picture and the forum may help you rectify the problem.
    Though from what I read, it appears you are either trolling or have a really low self confidence. If you keep this up, you will have trouble developing any kind of a relationship in your life.
    If you are really unattractive, start working out and get ripped. That is the easiest way to turn things around.
    Learn to talk properly, don't grovel like you are doing on the forum. Stop oging women if you do that.

• So what? Nothing wrong with wanting an attractive guy... sounds like somebody is a bit envious :P
    And besides, most guys want a super-model looking girl, too.

• Cuz they wanna fawk wif da hawties ofcourse!

• some girls are shallow, and i thought its personality what girls go for?

• You're referring to the really good looking girls lol. If an average girl wanted that really bad she would never be in a relationship.

• im not , i want a girl who looks like a girl (no mustache, etc..) and thats it