What outdoor activity would you most enjoy on a date, assuming you liked spending time with the person?

Anything from something short to something that might take a few hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like more active stuff, hiking, bike riding, rollerblading, etc would be a lot of fun.

If more low key, going to a park or going for a nice walk is always nice. I'm more low key myself, so I would enjoy that stuff more.

What Girls Said 12

• Things like picnics, hiking, skating (in the winter only, lol), rollerblading are really enjoyable for an outdoor date.

• Water fight! Weird at first because you feel too old, but very fun when you get into it. I'm sure you won't mind seeing the results on each other afterwards to.
    Picnic, walking somewhere scenic is always nice, or even a bike ride.
    It's summer, so there are tons of fairs and outdoor festivals right now.
    Going to an outdoor pool.
    There's so much to do outside when it's summer really.

• Beach is my fave. Chill and chat on the sand, go for a swim and then dry off with a walk :)

Otherwise grabbing some takeout and going to a lookout is pretty good too.

It really depends on the area you live in. I'm in a small beach town so there are heaps of outdoorsy things to do.

• to be honest am chilled, but i definitely love being on a beach walking and talking and whatever comes after tht.. but staying at home and playing games is also my thing :)

• Walk around the town if it was a nice looking area, picnic in the park, go in a garden, seeing as I'd really prefer thar

• *that as a date or to get to know someone than the traditional dinner and a movie.

• Hiking, skydiving (!), going to the beach or cruising down the coast if you live near an ocean. Visiting a state or national park if you're in close proximity to one.

• hiking, walking in the woods.

• Taking a walk in an area where there's really nice scenery.

• hiking, picnic, swimming!

• Going on walks! Or possibly if it's night time go to a park swing on the swings watch the stars!

• bike riding... I've never been bike ride with a guy other than my brother... I dream about it all the time... but I doubt he could keep up:P

• If it's an early date, something chill where we can talk that lasts an hour or less. A walk on a nature path, for example.

If we're an established couple, biking, hiking, canoeing, camping, etc.

What Guys Said 4

• Walk in the park
    Canoe trip
    Swinging on the swings at the park
    Picnic
    Chill outdoor concert
    Swimming and jumping off a rope swing
    Swimming and jumping off a waterfall
    Hike to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
    Maple syrup hike/harvest in the winter
    Watch a meteor shower
    Walk in the rain (hard to plan ahead of time though)
    Water skiing
    Make a sand castle on the beach
    Go to a you-pick farm and pick strawberries/blueberries/blackberries then make a fresh smoothie
    Visit a historic site
    Go to an arboretum
    Feed the ducks/geese at the pond
    Go to a zoo

• Take a walk through a local garden. Maybe walk to a farmers market and then cook the produce you find together.

• take a walk on the beach, go for a bike ride to a place that has a nice view that is quiet and peaceful, go to a place where we could look at the stars in the sky, go for ice cream, go for a run/swim.

• Go for a punt.

• Ah, that was my second guess. But it is not a common word where I'm from.

Lot of biting flies?

• Depends on the river condition and how warm the temperature is that day. Early morning is quite good; in the late afternoons if the sun is out and it's warm there can be flies, but they don't bite too much in my experience.