Does Asian girls only like white guys?

I'm sorry, i'm not talking about all of Asian girls but I've seen a lot of Chinese girls who act like sluts with white guys and do whatever it takes to stay with them.. even letting them using their bodies... Why does Asian girls do that? Why , when I search on an Asian girl in a friends making website , they all are requesting for a white Caucasian guy? I'm not white nor black too , and one of my dreams is to marry a cute Asian girl because I've heard they are the best wives of all races and they are polite and well mannered... but does what I've noticed in them means I can't marry an Asian girl because I'm not a white guy? :(

and please excuse me for my bad english...

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey, you can't base your dreams off of stereotypes. You have to actually go out and date an Asian girl. Not all of us act the same. We can be rude and outgoing too and not always submissive and shy. I'm a bit of both shy yet aggressive when it needs to be done. Any one can be the best wife of the universe if you pick the right one meant for you. I date everyone. But Asian girls see white guys as the ultimate sex symbol just like white guys see us as the ultimate sex symbol. We're cute, short, act innocent, have almond eyes and guys love that. But any girl can act like that, not just Asian girls and anyone can have almond eyes with makeup too. But not all Asian girls strictly date just white or Asian guys. Some of us date everyone. You should go take a look at California. Asian girls date Latino guys too. I wouldn't be Japanese/Puertorican/Native American if it weren't possible lol.

• someone has a lot of confidence. ultimate sex symbol? you're not even full asian.

• Ultimate s3x symbol no? Lol
      Act innocent.. not all Asian girls do that

• Don't hate bitch. Hapas are sexy. This is what society says not me so stfu.

What Girls Said 7

• i date who i find attractive both physically and personality-wise. so far they've all been japanese. you should just keep trying. that's all you can do.

• I don't know who you've met but I, as an Asian person do not prefer white guys at all.

• i am sure not all Asian girls want to marry caucusian or white guy. im asian.. it your manners and attitude that makes Asian girls fall in love with you.. ATTITUDE matters to Asian girls..

• They hate their round faces and slanted eyes.

• but I honestly find them so lovely and cute , I don't know why they dislike them ! !

• The only Asian women I've ever seen with non-white or Asian boyfriends were from the Philippines.

• That's not necessarily true. I'm Asian, and a lot of my Asian female friends have the same taste in guys as I do. None of us favour one nationality over the other, that includes race. Each female likes different people and have different standards. But that doesn't mean that we all only like white guys.

• It's true... white guys are the most favored. I am a white girl and attracted to white men but I have to compete with all the other races.

What Guys Said 4

• My gf is Asian. I'm neither white nor Asian. What you listed above are a lot of stereotypes. I recommend first befriending a few Asian men and womyn. Hangout and learn from them. If possible take a few courses on their history and issues. Holding on to those stereotypes will get you nowhere.

• Umm... I guess you're right bro , Thank you very much for your answer... I have already a lot of Asian friends that I talk to online, I think good girls are hard to find even in asia , so I chose my friends there very wisely and I'm sure they are good people :)

• Pretty much! Unless you want a ghetto Asian girl.

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/16334139/thumb.png

No thanks. I don't like ghetto girls no matter what race they are.

• Hahahaha No! I didn't said something like that , I hate that type of girls >_< the Asians in my mind are the shy and cute girls :P

• If you're Latino, I've met lots of Asian girls who dug them. They're relatives, anyway.

• Nah! I'm not latino nor black , I'm from north of africa... I'm not very white , Just tanned a little...

• So you're mad they have a preference while you yourself have one too?

• The Asian cuties want da white pickle. Simple isn't it?