I've been seeing this guy for 3 months, he said about a 2 months ago he wants to go slow?

I've been seeing this guy for about 3 months we talk often and we have fooled around a lot and only sex 3 times. he wants to take it slow. whats that mean? he says he isn't ready to take things to the next level. he brought this convo after seeing each other 1 month

What Guys Said 1

• I only say this because you already had sex with him. When a woman gives it up, the man usually expects her to give it up again. It's like wildfire. You get it once, you want it until you don't want it anymore. So reverse the roles and imagine if you had sex 3 times with a guy over the course of that time and you then told him that you wanted to slow down AFTER you started having sex. What would that mean? Wouldn't that mean that either
    A) you are incredibly busy with work or family
    or
    B) you are incredibly busy seeing him... and someone else.

• we still talk daily and continue to hang out 1/2 times a week. I've met his friends a few times and what not

• we had sex 1 month after seeing each other

What Girls Said 1

• It probably means that he wants to get to know you better and he doesn't want to rush your relationship.