Was I In The Wrong Or Was He? He Keeps Hurting Me?

Okay So Today Me & My Bf Were Talking And He Was Talking About How The First Two Times We Kissed He Wasn't Even Trying So I Jokingly Said "You're A LIAR LOL!" & He Put Something That I Think NO Girl Should He From Their Boyfriend. . . He Said " How Are You Going To Tell Me? There's Only Been One Time Where I Was Like... Damn She Can Make Out! & I'm Sorry To Say.. It wasn't with you :'( "

That really upset me because lately he's been putting me down and talking about how every other girl can please him & I can't or how I can't kiss but his exes can or how I'm bad at giving hickeys and stuff like that.

I don't know If I'm Over Exaggerating Or What But Do I Have A Right To Be Upset That He Said This?

I Also Told Him I Didn't Wanna Hear Him Talk about Other Females When He Has Me As His Girlfriend & All He Did Was Put "Bye." :( I Try Talking To Him about This & I Feel Like We Won't Last Cus Of Stuff Like This

Most Helpful Girl

• When my husband and I started dating he was very upfront with me and told me he had been with a lot of other women. Being that he was military one can imagine what a lot was. However when we started dating and being sexual he asked me once if I wanted him to tell me what all these other women did that pleased him. I looked at him and told him 'NO'. That if he wanted me to know something that he liked he can teach me but I was not competing with ghost girlfriends from his past. I did not want to be compared to them and whatever it was he wanted me to do he could show me or teach me.

If this boyfriend of yours is treating you like this it seems to me that he might be purposely trying to push you away because he is to much of a coward to break it off with you himself. Let him know that you will not compete with other past relationships and if he wants you to be better at making out or whatever then he can teach you himself and if he is not secure enough in his manhood to do that and take control of your relationship there are plenty other real men out there that can and will treat you the way a lady should be treated.

• He really wouldn't care, that's what I think like if I tell him "there's real men out there that will treat me the way a lady should be treated" he'd most likely put "Then Be With Them. " /:

• Then you should be with them. He is not the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. I met my husband when I was 20yrs old. I am very lucky that I met him at such a young age but trust me when I say it will happen when you least expect it. I have been married for 20yrs now to the same man.

• well thank you for your advice! I think It is best if we break up too!

What Guys Said 3

• Upset? My question why stay with a jerk? Go find someone who care enough about you to not bully you with stuff like that.

• He's being an idoit. If you haven't had sex yet it seems he's playing a long game to get you in bed just so you can 'please' him. Xo

• First off, please double check your spelling. As your sentencing was off, and made it a little harder to read. For your boyfriend, that's not acceptable, and he is definitely in the wrong.

• nothing is wrong with my spelling. . . lol but thanks for the advice. haha (:

• Honestly, your boyfriend sounds like a jerk, and I'm sorry you have to go through that. If I were you, I wouldn't invest anymore time with him.

What Girls Said 4

• Umm please explain to me why the hell you are still with this guy? Especially with your other question about his weed habit, & now this? SMH.

• I'd really like to know why you're with this "man"

• I have a crush on him that is why >.<

• Ok... Be with him if you want to be treated like shit

• He's wrong because no girl should ever feel put down by the person they are with. I've been in the same situation and I had to get out of it because I knew and still know that I am worth way more than a shithead. So you should confront him about it and tell him what he's doing wrong and if it doesn't change then break up with him. You deserve better.

• He wouldn't change even if I asked him to a billion times.

• you should just break up with him

• if he can treat you like you're irrelevant by treating you any type of way, then break up with him. You deserve more than the way he treats you.

• Seriously leave the idiot he sounds jackass