Ladies do you prefer a guy who doesn't necessarily chase you, but is persistent?

What do you think of guys who are persistent in getting to know you and hanging out? Do you sometimes test guys to see if they give up easily? Do you like a guy to consistently make himself known to you? I mean this in a health way too, not a guy who bugs you but doesn't give up. Also when it's evident he likes to stick around does this cue you in to start giving back more?

• I like guys who are persistent
  • I like guys who are persistent and I test them
  • I'm not sure
  • I tend to go for guys who aren't as persistent

Most Helpful Girl

• I like when a guys wants to get to know me as a person and we can talk just about anything and just chill. I like relaxing. And just talking. Maybe do a few things together. Im not the most out going person tho. But I like when a guy can be respectful and he shows he interested in me and wants something more and not wanting to tal about sex or hooking up or always leaving it up to me to talk and get things going lets make it even.

What Girls Said 12

• I definitely like a guy who is persistent. It takes me a long time to figure out how I feel about a guy, so if he's very pushy for dates etc - that's a turn off. But at the same time, if he's not interested in just chatting and
    getting to know me then I won't have a chance to develop a liking for him.
    So yeah, I like a guy who is persistant in a way. But not massively pushy.

• I would like the guy to be persistent in getting to know me and to not just give up so easily once an obstacle is placed in his way. I take a man being persistent as someone who knows what he wants, and to be honest, I think that is very attractive in a man. But of course, I have to test them. Maybe it's due to the fact that I have severe trust issues and I want to be certain that they won't leave when there's a problem (no matter how big or small).

• I think it's really great if a guy tries for you it shows he cares for you, and when you do sweet things here and there like give her roses or something we love that. But definetly don't get to the point where your like stalking them, no matter how much you buy them you'll just creep them out.

• So, yes I do test guys - I have to because well if you give up easily then you do not deserve me and let me tell you I am a damn challenge - chasing a girl does not mean your weak or desperate it just shows me that you actually like me and do not like to give up but in a healthy way

• When do you let up on it though? I don't really Chase funny thing, I'm very patient so I kind of just keep tabs by keeping contact haha

• I see, some girls would prefer it, and some girls will just come out to you on their own effort.

• Something like that but most girls will not say anything

• Oh I thought I was abit of the chaser lol.
    I want him to be persistent because it proves how much he wants to know me. The ice is cracking between us but I suppose I will smash it so it can cut down the awkwardness more.
    I like his honesty and kindness, he's very shy but he is persistent so when times get tough I want him to stay put not run away :)

• Yes, I like being pursued it shows that you're interested, but not to the point it gets clingy and on the verge of creepy stalking.

• D. maybe it's just me, But I like guys who would be engaging but not persistent, I don't know, maybe the fun just dies out if they're chasing me. And I like to chase guys that are my type.

• Yes. Girls love feeling wanted, but not to the extent that it's annoying.

• Chasing and being persisent is the same thing

• I consider a guy being persistent the same thing as chasing me. and I like it as long as he's respectful about it

• I like guys I like naturally and don't tryto talk me into it.

• Vote B being persistence is a good quality not every guy have, they give up easy on a girl thry like assuming she don't like them back. Not all the good things in life are easy to get.

What Guys Said 0