How do women feel about guys who don't use social media?

First off, I'm not asking because I'm insecure, or think I'm weird. I'm not suddenly going to change based upon the answers. It's just that I see so many Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat questions on here that I'm legitimately curious.

I have never once used any of the social media services. I don't have a Facebook account, and I've never even visited sites such as Twitter or Snapchat, or whatever else is out there. It has nothing to do with the technology itself. I work in IT, so I'm more than comfortable with computers and the internet. I've just never had any desire to share my life on any form of social media (GAG is as far as I go, lol).

The thing is, though, that people always look at me like I'm from another planet when I tell them that. It seems to me, though, that social media causes more problems than anything else, even just going by the questions listed here in relation to those sites.

I'm just wondering if women look at guys differently if they abstain from any form of social media, or if it makes no difference at all.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't mind that you don't use social media at all, it's great that you have chosen to be different. I think social media is just too addictive and there's not enough face to face contact or interaction nowadays which is just sad.

What Girls Said 8

• I think girls like it when guys do have some type of social media I don't really thin they look at that guy diiferently just if a girl likes you she's gonna want to follow you look over your pictures and see who you really are thats all really

• I'm only on Facebook and I'm bored with it. I just joined to talk to people I wouldn't see much. There's nothing wrong with it.

• good for you. it shows that you don't just blindly follow the trend. I won't think any less of you because of that.

• I could care less.
    I rather be outside getting some fresh air then isolated in my room on a laptop.

• I don't really care. It only bothers me when I'm trying to show a friend what he looks like when I have a crash on a guy. And sometimes he doesn't have any social media or doesn't post pictures.

• That's cool you don't have to worry your crush talking to other girl liking other girls pictures

• It's makes a Guy more mysterious. And Everyone Loves a Little Mystery so not posting your life or taking selfies daily Is Really admirable.

• *high five* I don't have Facebook either:)

• Haha. *high five back*

What Guys Said 0