Do any other guys not bother with girls because of how confusing they are?

All the rules, dont talk too soon, or too late. Dont ask for their number too soon or too late, and thousands of other things

Most Helpful Guy

• Just do your thing man. Fuck the rules. Bitches don't really care about them anyway and if they do, fuck 'em, find another one.

The truth is that "rules" don't really matter. If a chick really likes you she'll respond to your text no matter how soon or how late. Just read some of the questions these women post up, "been in love with this guy I only met once, It's been a year and I'm thinking of adding him on Facebook" LMAO. I'm probably exaggerating there in that question but you know you've seen the same damn thing.

My point is to just go for it. If they dig you then they'll be receptive.

• Chicks never really "like" a guy, they like what he can do for them

• True. They fall in love with the image, not the guy. That's why "bad boys" are so popular with them.

What Girls Said 4

• Solution : think for yourself and Don't follow arbitrary rules that make no sense and you'll attract people who don't follow dumb rules.

You may not realize how manh ganes guys play bc you dobt date them bug j can tell you its certainly not gendr specigic... Lots of guys don't like girls bc They don't play games and they are happy to have them not like me.

• There are "rules" for girls to, doesn't mean anything, those rules don't actually work.
    Anyway, dating is what you make it.

• Just find/wait for the girl who won't have any rules. The one who shares your perspective about relationships. Every type of person we can think of can undoubtedly exist. She's out there somewhere.

• SAME I am avoiding guys for this reason... I mean they are pretty simple give them sex and they'll keep coming but to have a guy be faithful is too hard and not worth the effort... plus I really don't like sex that often... I enjoy it but there are other things more important to me.

What Guys Said 3

• Screw the rules, do what you want. Unless you want a girl who also follows the rules just for the sake of following rules. Compatibility, right?

• They aren't that confusing. If I can get laid a young buck can.

• I almost gave up on dating, but I'm glad I didn't, because if I had I wouldn't have met my soul-mate.

I went the online route, which is probably as frustrating as doing it in person, if not more.