Do guys like girls that curse alot?

I don't use swear words cause I just feel weird cursing. I mean I can curse if you tell me too say the word but I don't throw around curse words. I feel like guys like girls that curse :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I much prefer girls like you. The ones who curse a lot are a big turn off to me, and I think to most guys

What Guys Said 9

• I would prefer a girl who knows when to hold her tongue. If It's appropriate for the situation then by all means. But cursing in general seems tacky on everyone.

• I feel a woman who cures, (not like a trucker), is more realistic and open minded, and more my type of person. I feel a woman who doesn't curse is kinda like too prissy or too much like a princess or goody two shoes.

• It's not that it's attractive, I just feel more comfortable around a girl that isn't afraid to curse. When a girl doesn't have the F word in her vocabulary it makes me think that she's not being honest or afraid to be herself around me.

• I dont hate when girls curse but if its uncalled for it sounds low. For example, curse word after every word. To me it just ends up sounding like the girl has no class. I think that goes for both genders. Just IMO.

• Don't over do it, but everyone curses. It would make me believe you're real at least.

• first don't do it for some guy they won't respect you, second;total turn off

• Kind of a turn-off.

• Turn on for me. But I'm strange anyway. Lol

• I don't mind cussing once in a while, but cursing a lot is a turn off. I want to date a lady, not someone with little class.

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily true. If it is not you dont do it. Guys will appreciate yours values

• No it's trashy