How can you tell if someone is ignoring you or not? What should I do?

I recently went on a date with a guy about two weeks ago and the date was really nice. We had a wonderful time. There was plenty of laughter and conversation. The date ended well too. I think he liked the date and liked me, he kissed me really passionately before I went into my apartment and got out the car to give me a hug. The next day the guy texted me and we talked. He normally texts me everyday. But the night before yesterday (Saturday) he said he might be able to stop by after work I replied and said ok. He didn't reply and he didn't come that night. I was on Twitter and I think he went out drinking with friends instead. The next day (Sunday) I didn't hear from him either. I didn't text him all of Sunday because I guess I was a little upset that he didn't come the night before. I guess I was upset or disappointed because I'm starting to like him and I would like to know him deeper and be more with him eventually so all of Sunday I didn't text anything. Today (Monday) I sent him a couple text. One said something along the lines of hello, I hope you have a good day at work and the other one said I haven't heard from you, I hope all is well and that I hope he's having a good day. He hasn't replied to that yet either. But I saw that he has been on Twitter and instagram so I was kind of feeling ignored but I'm not really sure if that's what he's doing. I don't know what I should do. Should I just stop texting him and wait and hope that he will reply to me? And when he does text back take a day to reply back to him? Or should I just stop thinking about him? It kind of sucks because I really hope he isn't ignoring me, (I hate being ignored) since I like him a lot so far.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, if it has been two weeks don't expect a message every day, considering that the relationship is fairly new. Just because you don't hear from him, it doesn't mean he is not interested in you. It is a two way street when it comes to texting someone you like, he shouldn't be the only one instigating every conversation. Try taking control and planning another date, if he likes you he'll probably join you.

Hope I helped, Good Luck!

What Girls Said 0