Do you agree with this statement?

Girls dont actually like guys, they like what guys can DO for them (be it monetary, sexually, etc.)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wana say yes because who doesn't want to be taken care of and have a guy buy them what they want? but I know that shit never lasts and you gotta pay for it some how, I don't wana be owned so I will work hard for my money... it's not worth it to be talked down to just for some bling... but if he could love me and shower me with gifts that would be great and I would want to return the favor!

What Girls Said 11

• Do you agree with this statement?
    I agree with it as much as I do with guys don't actually like gals they like how their youth/beauty and how she obeys him.

Then again my view on guys is either indifference or using him for my amusement/entertainment. I'm not seeing much to like about a member of a gender that has historically oppressed mine then diminish/argue/brush it off, consistently claim to be superior, and seemingly want to be coddle and empathized with how bad they have it while telling me how my gender is oh so awful and have it so easy.

• you are parting your deeds with yourself? really man, are you kidding me?

What is a man? and what are your deeds? your deeds are your way to gain more influence in anything, caused by you who are their cause. And as they will cause change in others so they will be the cause against others and others will be the caused when changed by them. And as they are yours and you are the main cause for this chain so the change happening in others towards you is caused by "You".
    So in other words you "are" your "deeds". And someone only will love you when your deeds change them and influence them. So yes women love you because of what you do for them but what you do is you. And you too love a woman because of what influence she has on you and what she does for you.

The world is a world of Action and reaction, no action no reaction, and Love is a Reaction. if you seek a reaction without action maybe you find it in another universe.

• No. Not true.
    I was seeing a guy for a long time, and a lot of the time he'd be constantly worried about what he could do for me. He no longer had a car, no full time job etc and always felt the need to try and do exciting things. But just spending time doing nothing it's him was enough. The most important thing in a guy is how he makes us feel. And most of the time a feel a hell of a lot happier lounging around, watching crappy repeats than I do in a fancy restaurant being wined and dined.

• I can see where you're coming from, but no. Girls have several celebrity crushes, which do not do anything for them. They like them because of their looks or personality. Honestly, a personality can be the most sexiest thing about a guy. A girl also loves the guy's physical appearance, which does not have to do with what they can provide.

• To be perfectly honest, I don't think a man can do anything for me that I can't do for myself. Actually, I find most men to be quite silly and decorative. Fuck that noise :)

• not at all I mean yes some people are cold hearted like that and you need to stay away from them but if a women falls in love she's in love

• I disagree with that statement.
    It has never been about what he can DO FOR me. I like the companionship, the connection, time with that person, a future with that person.
    Some women can be shallow and think like that, but not all women by any means.

• What he can "do" for you is not defined as "buying a house" for you or giving you a life necessarily without any "financial" problems. The companionship, the connection, the time he spends and the energy he spends for you is what he "Does For you".

• The way the asker worded it " (be it monetary, sexually, etc.)", that's what I was responding to with my opinion.
      What I said is less of "doing for" and more of a mutual thing.

• No that's not true. Some men I will like for looks some personalty. It depends but if I like someone it's one of what I've said

• Not agree. In order to accept everything he does for me, I must like him first to let him in, I need to feel interest it to go for more. If I don't like him, don't want him either. Materialistic girls act like that.

• No No No. Real love isn't like that. IT is not like shopping, ıt is about giving than receiving , it is praying For then as you pray For yourself.

• No I disagree with that it sounds like men are treated as slaves in this context. I believe both genders have equal roles and obligations to each other, the responsibility to love, devote and care for one another as both lovers and friends. In my perspective, it's all about the connection, growth and development of a relationship on all levels, rather than the added benefits of what a relationship can bring whether it be money or sex.

What Guys Said 2

• Works for both genders. Some guys like what they can get from women, some women like what they can get from guys. People with moral values like their partner because they like them, and not for what they can gain for themselves

10 points to udolipixie again for the examplar kookoo response. She never ceases to amaze me

• True for everyone, everywhere, ever, not just for the ladies.