Do girls care about looks? I'm just wondering?

I'm wondering if girls care about looks. It seems like they do even though they don't say it. An acquaintance of mine told me that looks are needed in order for a guy or a girl to approach someone and start talking to them. From then on it's the personality that keeps the girl or guy there. So tell me, do looks matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course looks matter, anyone who says they don't are lying but the thing is everyone has different taste and preference so a guy that some girl could find repulsing another girl might find perfect it depends on the girl and what she's into but if you have an excellent personality good looks are just a bonus and besides when you meet someone with a great personality who cares about you they instantly become attractive anyway I don't know if that made sense but there

What Girls Said 7

• Even if she doesn't think you are cute, but she loves your personality, you will eventually be good looking to her. Like, this one guy I know, he is not what I consider attractive, but his personality is awesome, and now I think he is the hottest, most sexiest guy in the world.

• For me, I judge a guy on his looks only when I first meet him. But once I get to know him, looks don't matter. If your nice and caring then that can go a long way. Right now I have a crush on a guy that's not very fit, he's on the chubby side. But I've known him for a few years, and he's always cared about me. You don't have to be good looking as long as your personality is great. Looks is a bonus, not the whole picture.

• I may be the only one, but I don't really at all as long as you have good hygiene. That can do a lot to make a guy more attractive.

• That's good to hear :)

• Of course we do. Everyone wants an attractive partner.

• I think it is important, but nothing is more important than having a shining personality. IT is important having a dream, being thoughtful and kind...

• I care about looks but personality is more important

• Tbh I truly don't care. But for most people they do.

What Guys Said 0