Ok girls, do you think this is weird of me to do? Cause I don't wanna seem like a psyco and seem weird. I just want this girl in my life?

Ok this girl and I was talking and she broke it off with me out of no where saying she needed her time and space to work on herself cause she was just getting out of a 4 1/2 year realtionship. So I respected that and left her alone. So bout 4 weeks ago she text me and we talked like we used to and she said something bout us doing things together again. After that I didn't hear from her til last week. We talked all night and she told me how much she missed me and how much she had been thinking about me. So I threw it out there if she'd like to start hanging out and doing stuff again. And she was all for it saying she'd love to do that. So we made plans to do something this past Saturday night. We talked til 2 a. m. so a couple days later I text her to see if we were still on for Saturday night and I never heard anything back from her. Finally she text me Friday night saying she just needed to talk to me that she felt horrible. So I said why do you feel horrible and she said I can't go Saturday night because to be honest I have been talking to my ex on and off again. Note: this is the 2nd time she has broke it off with me to go back to her ex. She said she felt like all she had done was hurt me and felt like she didn't want me to think she wanted me to be waiting around on her. So I got mad and spoke my mind pretty good then ended up telling her how I'll always be there for her and if she ever needs anything or needs to talk in there for her. She said she really does like me that she doesn't know what she wants that she's very confused. I don't get why she keeps going back to her asshole bof rind when I'm a great amazing guy right in front of her. So I feel like if he can keep getting her back why can't I keep getting her back cause I want her, I don't see myself with anyone else. So would it be weird of me to like write this anonymous letter telling her how I feel about her and leaving it on her car? And like sign it as her guardian angel. Is that weird or ok?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not over her ex, and she's using you as a comfort person. The fact that you're always there when she needs you makes it so easy for her to do that. How about don't be too available, if she starts chasing you you might just have a place in her broken heart

• So would it be weird to write her a letter like explain how u truly feel about her and how I'm the better guy over her ex. But not make it seem like it's me writing g it to her, like it's someone else writing it. Amd be like frome your guardian angel or something? Cause she said she wants to see how things play out and she's gonna pray that she gets led in the right direction. And I really think the letter would work, what do you think?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You say "I don't get why she keeps going back to her asshole bof rind when I'm a great amazing guy right in front of her. So I feel like if he can keep getting her back why can't I keep getting her back cause I want her,"

You can't get her back, because she doesn't want to be back with you. Her life, her choice. You could be the most amazing wonderful guy in the world, and that doesn't mean she's going to be into you. Sucks, but there it is... world doesn't work that way. And there's nothing you can do to *make* her want you. Unless you want to try holding a knife to her throat, and really, that won't work either.

If you care about her, you're going to have to walk away.