Dated anyone younger?

Have you dated anyone younger than you? How did you feel and how did it go? I don't date guys my age or younger; I have dated guys older than me but my 23 year old boyfriend (that's looks about 17/18 yrs) has been the oldest I have dated. I want to know from and older person's point of view what it feels like to date someone younger than you.

Please answer, thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually talking with a boy younger than me. He's a year and a month younger than me. I do joke about it sometimes but he acts (and looks) about like any other sixteen or seventeen year old guy. Only difference is that he's not every "sexually experienced" but that's okay, I'm not either xD

What Guys Said 1

• Frankly speaking, age doesn't matter as long as the guy and the girl don't look like brother and sister. I have been with girls younger than me(not just the age but also looked younger than me), although her friends were giving awkward looks towards us, the date went pretty smooth. I think it was kindoffa learning experience for her.

What Girls Said 2

• I really hope that you are being careful, not sleeping with these guys and have considered your actions.

You are not even 18 yet and a guy who is over 20 years old is way to old for you. They can legally do a lot more things than you, will want different things to you, will want to take things faster and are more experienced than you.

I personally think and feel that you should date guys around your age group, guys that will share simular interests etc.

• Well, I have always dated younger guys. I don't see them by thier age but rather by the person they are so, it doesn't really feel any different to me. If I love someone, it's not weird for me.