Why are guys afraid to comment?

Why are they afraid? When they finally found the one they always wanted. Everything they wanted in a girl/relationship!!

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Because as a woman you can rip us apart. You can take everything that we are, tear us down to nothing, and hurt us worse than any man could.

How do you do that? You can only do it if we LET you.

How do we LET you?

We let you IN. Into our hearts, trusting you loving you.

Men afraid to commit have seen countless friends ripped apart by women. They may have, at one time, have trusted and cared for a woman, only to be hurt.

To be open, to commit, is to be open to being hurt, and a lot of men are frightened by this generation of hateful, hurtful, wicked women.

2|2
    1|0
    • you are my idol! You couldn't have said it more accurately... women do not understand this power they wield is just dangerous...

They thought they can get away with hurting a guy that let them in and be all smug.

Guys are hurt only if they allowed it, and if once they realize that their kindness has been taken to be a weakness, the woman will pay so hard, she would probably be shocked and wonder why did the guy react in such a different way that what he was before...

• Show All
    • Thank you, Prof :)

• Asker: Yes, it's sad but true. Some men hate to admit the power that women have over them. I have discovered that while I can hurt a woman, she can destroy me. Also, if you do not want to be hurt, listen to your instincts. Ignore our heart long enough to hear that voice in your gut.

What Guys Said 10

• Because although they like u... they like the freedom to explore other girls as well.

Most of these guys want you to be monogamous to them (aka you with no other guys), but want themselves to be open to seeing other girls.

But most girls aren't down for this unfair arrangement.

Therefore, these guys would rather be free to see other women than to be tied down.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes we don't truly know what we're looking for. If you are young this is especially true.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I lost my eyebrows 95% of it and lost confidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean commit?

1|0
    0|0
    • you know what i mean boy lol

• I'm not afraid to, girls in my experience are the one who play all the texting/hard to get games. Guys get fed up with it after awhile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not Afraid too

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready to marry my girlfriend once I can move to her area. I have no reservations or hesitations when I say that she is "the one."

0|0
    0|0
  • Lies! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

0|0
    0|0
  • Since I'm a potato does that make me afraid to comment

0|0
    0|0
  • If something seems too good to be true then it probably is.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Why are guys afraid to commit?
    I find it's often because it seems this generation of males are hateful, hurtful, bitter, resentful misogynists who think women are out to get them. They are afraid they are right and no matter how much he wants her he still regards her as a woman who will possibility hurt him. That possibility is enough to fear committing especially considering it seems committing is generally not what most want or seek rather it's ridiculed.

2|0
    0|0
    • Fitting view from someone that selected the Femme-Fatale personality.

• Show All
    • Looks like we got another feminist here, folks. Nothing to see, move on.

• @Tincan
      I'm not a feminist. Looks like you're another strawman pusher, here.

Telling you didn't post such slights on tundrawolf's response since it's basically saying the same thing that guys are afraid to commit out of fear she's out to get them.