When should I have my boyfriend meet my parents?

Ok me and this guy been together for a MONTH and he wants to meet them. Although in my parents eyes 15 is still too young to date, so I'm dating him being they're backs shamefully. Also relationships I have been in before only lasted like 3 months and will I'm just not ready yet.. I need help

Most Helpful Guy

• yes... I think 15 is too young to handle this situation... Since you are having a boyfriend... all I'll tell you is frankly tell our parents what you feel for that guy and how he means to u in your life... I guess your parents will understand... and regarding you guy meeting your parents... convince him that he has to wait say (Atleast 1 year) to meet them... or at least wait till you bot turn 16 or 18 (your wish) Till then best of luck... say cheers to life ;)

What Guys Said 1

• you're just 15. whether he meets or not meet your parents, it really doesn't matter eventually. you'll probably grow out of him, vice versa, and it will be for nothing... just be happy during your teens... serious stuff can come after 21 at least...

What Girls Said 1

• It's not time yet. I think meeting the parents should be when you guys are getting serious and you can't really tell if it's that serious right now. Plus, you're not allowed to have a boyfriend so instead of possibly getting into trouble for a guy you might only be with for 3 months, I'd say wait.