Do you think hardcore latinas would be at all interested in dating a white guy?

By hardcore, I mean the ones who have parties that keep the entire block awake with mariachi music, and their social circle is almost entirely latinos and latinas, and go to Spanish clubs.

I'm just wondering because I was at a family member's house and a cute curvy latina was eyeing me from the next house over, and about an hour later I heard Spanish speaking and mariachi up until 2 in the morning from the house. I've dated latinas, but always the ones who have mostly white friends, hardly have any accent, are into rock music, and can't eat spicy food. I've always felt the really ethnic ones were off limits.

So do you think a really ethnic latina would be at all interested in dating a white guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• No I doubt it , I'm Latina && I live in California where all different types of ethnic groups reside in including girls like that ! Well first off , it seems like you just assumed she was paisa (aka really ethnic Latina) because of the party she attended with the mariachi music, Don't ! I sometimes enjoy going to parties like that from time to time but it doesn't mean that I'm "really ethnic Latina" . You should have spoken with her. But anyway, girls that are paisa rather stick with men of their race because of family issues. Specifically the lack of the fathers approval or lack of happiness of his daughter decision. I assume they were Mexicans because of the music && I'm Mexican sooo... Yeah our dads are very strict with the whole interracial relationships so it depends on her parents. I mean sure some girls may be attracted to white guys but don't be sure she'll date them. If your community has a lot of Latinos , she's most likely to stick with them but if consists of mostly white backgrounds then she'll most likely be opened to dating white men. I'm currently dating a white guy && I'm Mexican so yeah I hope I helped !

• Well I have dated Latinas who speak Spanish, but only at home with their parents, and their parents were pretty happy to see them with a white boy. But the Latinas I've dated have been called "whitewash" by their friends.

• Well that makes sense ! Yeah I doubt you'll be seeing yourself with a super ethnic girl, it's not a bad or good thing

What Girls Said 5

• Hardcore latinas? lol That's a first, I've never heard of that one before. Dude that is so doable xD You don't even know how many friends I know that want to be with a white guy! haha Totally possible, I guess I'm not a hardcore latina even though I am latina. I've grown up with that lifestyle but sometimes its doing too much! haha talking from experience :D Good luck though

• That's all I ever see Mexican chicks with. As far as Latinas as a whole, I don't know. What specific Latina are you looking for? Because a lot of the "southernest" South American women don't want to be bothered by a white boy.

• I see tall, longed-legged, curvy latinas who will go out to the Spanish clubs dressed to the nines and are pretty much only seen in public with people of the same nationality... but I've never really felt like I had much of a chance. Nothing against me. I just can't really relate and I haven't spent enough time around them to figure them out.

• I did some research, and in Argentina, the most socially gifted gringos can only pull slightly above average girls. I definitely wouldn't want to settle on "meh... she's good enough" so I'd be best off not even wasting my time with Argentinian women.

• Are you implying that you aren't hardcore and you want to be or hookup with a hardcore person... no matter what the race thats gonna be hard unless you are only trying to have sex with them

• If you don't try you'll never know. Give it a try!

• Go for it, dude. That's all the advice you need.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah sure, why not? It really just depends on the people involved.

I've dated "really ethnic Latinas" (this terminology made me laugh, but I know what you're getting at) and had great experiences. And several have told me that their Latina friends are into white guys too.

Like I said though, it really just comes down to the people involved. Find a girl you like, pursue her, and let the chips fall where they may.

• Off topic, but I feel inclined to point out this question askers point. The difference in how people respond to questions by members of different groups.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1084180-why-is-it-that-when-it-comes-down-to-guys-being-attracted-to-women

I digress. Most people tend to prefer their own, but if you're a White guy looking for a Latina, there should be no shortage of them. Latina's *love* White guys.

• Women from Mexico and South America seem to be more open to white guys but I think you might have trouble with those from the Caribbean like Puerto Rican, Cuban and Dominican women. I have dated both kinds. I have not met an island girl who liked white guys. Maybe it's just what I have seen but that's what I have seen.