What men prever big boobs or a big butt?

Okay. All women know that men love the big ass and big breasts on a woman. many times is why coming out with a girl. but what happens if you give only choose one of the two.

well. when I'm in the gym I see that men look at a woman always with big boobs and make comments but when a girl with big butt walks around they do not take away the look but say nothing. why?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if a girl has big boobs and a small ass it just doesn't look right and the other way around as well, I like it to be equally proportioned then it just looks right, usually girls are well proportioned in those areas anyway they just work perfectly together, can't take one away from the other sorry!

What Guys Said 7

• it's all about proportions. big boobs don't work well for every woman and a big butt doesn't either. some women can get a way with big butts and no boobs and vice versa. every woman is different and what it comes down to is what proportions look right on that individual.

• Big butt , when I was under 15 it was the opposite.

• A big booty... we need some cushion for the impact (if you know what I mean)

• How about we all claim down and say that no man cares about a girl with a big AZz/breast because it doesn't match the fact about there personality.

• gezzzzz i honestly don't think i could pick 1 from the other!

• I am definitely an ass man ;)

• Big brain.

What Girls Said 2

• Depends on the guy.

• 90%+ men on gag choose butt.

don't understand why.