Why do guys hate clingy girls?

Okay so a guy who is near boyfriend not yet called me clingy because I texted him I mean am I ugly? Does attention bother guys I know texting 24/7 gets boring but I just don't understand why you would push someone away because the care about yoy

Most Helpful Girl

• The same reason girls hate clingy guys. Clinginess can get annoying, fast. You're giving too much attention somewhere, more than they want, to the point where they're frustrated and start to see you as "clingy."

As for texting, some people just don't like it that much.. however much you're texting him now, may be more than he's used to, or more than he feels like dealing with, even with you.

What Guys Said 10

• In a relationship everyone needs their space, sometimes they don't want to spend time with you because they feel like they've spent enough time and so they'd rather be with their friends for a little while. When relationships are unbalanced it never ends well.

• There reaches a point of too much attention. No time to ones self. Having someone up your butt constantly gets tiring. Wanting to know everything. Every thought, every move. I need some space, and I like a woman that needs some space too.
    That clingy behavior usually goes right into needy. The person needs constant reassurance and your time. They can't be apart from you and you aren't allowed to do anything without them. They get jealous of everything and start to not trust you.
    Time together and communication is good. Like anything else, too much of it and it takes over and gets restrictive. I don't want to be someone's end all of end and their entire world. Some independence is a good thing.

• 1. Even a parent (especially a mother) gets irritated when the child clings too much to her. But that's again a natural thing. Children are the most insecure part of the human species & they demand all your attention and time :)
    2. But when older people i. e. partners (immaterial of the gender) gets clingy I don't think it's about the clinging part that affects the other person so much - it's the insecurity and related actions that gets to one
    3. When I love my girl, I love her so much that I'd love her to be there everywhere with me and I won't call that clingy
    4. But if she begins to judge and feel insecure especially when there's no reason to be and she is clingy owing to that then yes that irritates me and guess that's the case with anyone of either gender :)

• But I'm not insecure what so ever in fact this is what confuses me he is more on the insecure side but calls me clingy!

• There are many times when people mirror their qualities on the partner and 'accuse' the partner of things that are actually being done and/or felt by themselves. I've experienced and proven it (albeit w/o being accepted lol) but yes this can well happen :) end of the day perception matters.

A terrorist believes he is fighting for a just cause while the whole world calls him terrorist :) matter of perception :) that's only human :)

• Guys don't need constant contact. Clingy does not equal ugly. It means more contact than he wants. Give him some room or you'll lose him.

• There's texting and over texting. Take an honest look about how much you texted him and ask yourself, if a guy you were dating but not in relationship with texted you that much, how would you feel?

Any guy likes talking to a girl they are into. But at some point, your life, and their life for that matter, should be more than just texting this one person. Give each other space.

Of you don't think you texted too much than maybe he's just saying he doesn't want to see/talk to you in that way anymore.

• I can't see if ur ugly? I can only say I get lots of hints (mostly from ugly girls) and when a girl really pushes for a conversation and can keep something that we can talk to and she's funny I would even sleep some hours later in the night. It all depends on the guy

• I depends on the guy, some er more clingy than others. You two just seems incompatible.

He will find you too clingy, you will find him not warm or close enough.

• if you were sending me 100 texts a day that would get a little annoying.

• Maybe just back off a brother real quick and he won't have to say that.

• "Why do girls hate clingy guys?"

• Haha touché I dont because I can control them with the thought of restricting the vajajava

What Girls Said 1

• Because it's annoying as fuck, thats why.