My boyfriend has naked pictures of girls and his ex on phone?

I started seeing this guy about 6 months ago and two months ago I discovered he was having inappropriate text conversations AND face-timing his ex. I confronted him and he told me he would stop and has tried to show me how much he cares about me and make it up. He sent her a text telling her they should end all communications because he didn't want anymore interference with our relationship (this all didn't happen until this month, July). A few days ago I found a "photo vault" and in the vault were naked pictures and a video of him screwing his ex. I haven't said anything because I don't know how old they are or when the last time he even looked at the vault... they dated a year ago and she lives in Atlanta (we're in columbus oh) so they probably face-timed a lot while dating which I why I'm not sure if they have been there for awhile and he's forgotten or something else. I feel like I'm being a blind idiot I don't know what to do. I am a beautiful and successful girl but he makes me feel so insecure about myself because of all this. I don't know if I should just leave or ask him about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• So, tell him that you found them, and how you feel about them. You can't tell him what to do with them, but you can tell him how you feel about them

What Guys Said 1

• As a guy I'd say it was probably p*rn stuff ye know, for those rainy days. Need lot more info but if he was still face timing her and flirting over text within the past month, I'd say leave him. He knows they're there..

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's not meant for you if he makes you uncomfortable.