If a guy takes his gf for a vacation for the weekend, does it mean the relationship is getting serious?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say so. How long has this couple (totally not you and a guy right?) been together?

A weekend away is always just a fun way to spend time together without other distractions. I wouldn't day it guarantees super long term committed relationship but it definitely means there's something real there

• The thing is, he likes me and i like him too, for a long time. How come he still likes me if he have a GF? Theyre dating since May and haven't met his family yet..

• Ah so it isn't you. How do you know he likes you? Has he told you this. If he told you that and he has a gf, you should stay away. Not because it'll ruin his relationship, but because he's an asshole.

Dating since May doesn't mean much. Dating only means you are seeing each other and getting to know each other and maybe hooking up. Since may is only 2.5 months of getting to know each other. That's probably too soon to meet the family.

• He used to like me for a long time. We work together. I know he still likes me bc he stares at me, trys to much whenever he can, playgames, who says good morning first, his friends talk about him a lot to me.
      He never came to me and told me he has a gf, never talked about her with me. Neither anyone from the office. I just heard someone says he has a gf. I assume he went with his gf

What Guys Said 2

• it's definitely getting seriouser

• Even if they're dating only 2 months? she's not FB friends with any of his friends/ family, but yet go on a vacation with her?

• I suppose so.

What Girls Said 2

• If a guy has a steady Girl, whom he is exclusive and official, then the Relationship is already Real, and a potential partnership for even More could very well lie ahead for them.
    If they are in this date mate state, he calls her his 'Gf,' and they sneak off somewhere for a little R&R, yes, things could even get More hot and heavy And-----Serious down the line, like becoming Official, Not just Exclusive.
    If they are dating, each of hem playing the field, then yes, it could turn into a two sided affair, where Both would agree to see Just one another, and make it official, and even More 'Serious' in time.
    When two people go on 'Vacation' together, Time and money, along with Who the one is they choose to be with, are all part of the------Package plan. xx

• How long have you been dating? How old are you? It depends...,

• Its not me, its a guy who likes me and apperantly has a gf he's 27

• I guess he must think you weren't interested. I think if you acted more interested in him he would have asked you out instead of her. So why didn't you flirt haha?

• because I'm not the type... i don't flirt :/