Is she ignoring me or trying to get me to chase her?

So a girl Im interested in knows I'm interested in her. I have a feeling she feels the same way because she's always flirty and whatever. We always talk but just recently she has stopped talking to me. It has been like this for 4 days. Whats goin on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its the chase. Ain't it fun?
    Another thing i would do is ask her if she likes you. I wouldn't assume because since she knows you like her she might be using you because she likes the attention you give her, not because she has genuinely feelings. Why would she do this? Because girls like guys attention. So in order to prevent being led on and wasting your time, ask her how she feels about you. In the meantime, I would take a while to text her today unless she texts you first.

What Girls Said 2

• I agree I think women today, do what men have done forever... They play the chase game... I do think you should confront her on her feelings because let's face it sometimes it flattering to know someone likes you give you the upper hand with the person... Which would give her control over you... Another scenario is she could just be busy and hasn't the time to talk with you now, so you could wait

• SHe want syou to fight for her back

What Guys Said 1

• Ill be honest here if she likes you and hasn't ever mentioned meeting up hanging out. It should be up to her to text you girls like that sh&t more then guys.

Call her up suggest a date if she's busy ask her for a day she's not busy and say lets do "X activity on that date". If she can't think of a day she's not busy chances are she's not interested.