Are all women gold diggers? I dont mean to sound offensive! I am just curious?

I am just wondering because, the girl that I like at my job seems to also have another guy chasing her.

I always end up comparing my self to him. he's tall, white, short hair, suit wearing management type. And im just a 5'7, long haired bearded (no neck beards!) metal head who works as a bus person/runner at the employee dining room.

Granted i get paid pretty well for what i do! And the job isn't too hard at all. It's the most secure job in the casino. First in last out.

I just think, how could i ever get a woman with this status. It's not like it is easy to move around jobs and become a suit wearing guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all are. But most women want a guy with ambition, someone who's always looking to improve himself and better his situation. Not just in words, but also in actions. Being lazy or idle is a huge turn off. I want to be with someone who makes the most of what he's got, who has goals and is driven to achieve them, someone who will inspire me to be a better person too.

• I agree, some of us dont have the choice to be "ambitious". Some people are born with the talent to be businessmen, philanthropists, etc etc.

Sadly my talents lie in music and language.

But i agree, who wants a dead beat loser. Although I may not have the most respectable job. I am not dumb with my money. negative/lazy people are a turn off to me as well. Maybe because i fear that i might be like them.

Thanks for your honesty!

• Anytime! Honestly, ambition comes in many shapes and forms, not just scoring a job that pays the most money at the price of your soul. If you're legitimately pursuing a dream relating to music or languages, and you've got a plan to achieve it, I wouldn't dare call you a dead beat loser =)

What Girls Said 7

• I like paying for my own things because then I don't owe anyone anything. I fall for a guys sense of humor and personality. Beards are definitely a plus for me too.

• This is the most sensible thing I've heard yet. As much as I like the old idea of being the main provider in a relationship, i think its good when both people can stand on their own feet, as individuals.

• Not all women are, you already know the answer.

But to be honest, a suit makes a guy look damn sexy.

Let her see you in a suit for a change. Clean up real nice, then one day, bring a suit to work and put it on for a bit. Bring in 2 ties, and tell her you need her help deciding. Tell her you were invited to this wedding, and you can't choose which tie to wear. See how she would react to you in a suit.

• Women naturally like power. It is what it is. Doesn't make us gold diggers.

• power diggers? lol jkjk i can totally understand that.

• All women aren't gold diggers. Some get tired of broke ass nigg*s.

• I'm not a gold digger, so no. Not all women are gold diggers.

• I don't think so. I'm not. Everyone likes money but I think some girls are able to look beyond that

• It mostly depends on what she values. Honestly, girls who put a lot of energy into looks & style often do - but that's because status and prestige is their value. But that doesn't mean all the girls who aren't are ugly. They, like you, just use energy on other priorities and may not be as strategically engineered to attract attention.

What Guys Said 3

• You listed a whole bunch of differences between you and this other guy. I'm sure there are a lot of differences that you didn't list. So why do you come to the conclusion that she's a gold digger?

This other guy is a completely different type of person than you. We all have our preferences, including you. Just because she is your preference doesn't mean you are hers.

"I just think, how could i ever get a woman with this status."

You do it by finding one who is attracted to a 5' 7", long haired, bearded, metal head instead of someone who is attracted to a white, short haired, suit wearing, management type. There are plenty of girls who aren't into the suit wearing business type. There are plenty who would look at that guy and go "ewww, yuck, definitely not my type".

Are long haired metal heads in the minority? Sure. But do you think that goes both ways? Do you think the girls who are also into that are a minority? Of course. So find her. Because she's also digging through the crowd looking for that guy who is a minority wondering where the hell he is.

Just because you are interested in someone doesn't mean they will be interested back. But it goes both ways, and it goes for just about every character trait, not just people with money.

• thank you sir, your brutal honesty is welcome! I love brutal honesty.

• Dude, look for a cute, metal-head girl and you will find your soul-mate. Women are not all gold-diggers (in fact, I would say MOST aren't). You just have to look for the ones who are into what you are into. I'm not rich, but my girlfriend is sticking by me while I search for a job (I just got laid off, and I'm having a hard time finding another job).

• That is awesome dude! Good to know there is hope! :)

• A lot of women want a guy with a nice status because it's a sign of superiority plus to show others that their man is a prize. Plus, even if some girls do give guys a chance, guys have to keep on buying their rich and valuable things for them to stick around or keep them interested. A lot of women won't admit this but it's true.

• seems to be the case indeed.