I have no idea what I am doing on dates, help?

Hello, I am a guy thats been a lot of dates but the first date is usually both the first and the last. I've been on so many my friends think that I am a player, but what I really want is a relationship. I am a naturally quiet guy and I feel as though I come off as boring, and I think this is why I hardly get a second chance.

I don't have much experience talking with girls because I basically went through a "makeover" during my junior year in high school. And now that I can actually get the dates, I can't seem to close in.

How should I act? Talk about what? Make her laugh? How do I get her to want a second date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well ask her about what she doing in life like her work or if she at school. To me it the frist date so there so many things to ask because you dont know much. Talk about things you like make some jokes feel it out with where the bondary tho and what she may like more of keep it light and fun try not to get serious topics unless she brings it up and if your ok with talking about it. Ask about if she likes movies or something it the way to see if your both on the same page and want the same thing sometimes you go tho many people before you get the right girl. You want it to click. Just express your self! Let them see who you are.

What Girls Said 3

• Without knowing you personally - I think you might need more confidence and you might need to believe more that you are attractive, valuable and desirable and deserve a relationship just as much as anybody else. You might also have to be more aggressive and proactive about showing your interest in the girl in overt and obvious ways because the girl may not realize the degree of your interest if you don't do this. Be proactive and not passive and you will be more likely to get a girl.

• What are u doing on these dates? Where are you taking them? What are you discussing?

You don't want to come on too strong but want to get to know eachother and show interest. Also if you pick a place your comfortable you may feel more relaxed.

• Hmmmm seems like you're just not being vocal enough. She probably doens't know how you're feeling and since you're more quiet, she might think you're not interested! Just try to vocalize your feelings more I think. Let her know you like her (if you do). :)

What Guys Said 1

• These are things that she'll indicate through her behaviour. Being yourself isn't really enough though, I'd say just keep her intrigued and talk about stuff other than politics or weather, let her do the talking.