I want to date this girl from fast food place but not sure how to go about it?

I don't really know her other than when I see her at lunch sometimes at this fastfood place in town I work in. I don't live in that town so I don't really have a lot of social connections there and never seen this girl anywhere but there. I do however believe she is single , she could likely do a bit better than that job , very good looking and I think she's back home for summer likely a college student in her mid 20's and its all she could find maybe.

I'm just not sure how to go about things as I never see her alone , she's always there with co workers and Its tough to know what to say to her. I actually saw her today at a dollarstore in that town but she just arrived just as I was paying and leaving so I didn't have a chance to talk to her but didn't really know what to say and even then she was with a girl from work.

so yeah any thoughs? is there anything I can do about this? anywhere else I could try and see her? I don't really go to the bar in that town or know if she'd go there at all or what her social life is like

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• get her to take you order and be all like "can I get the burger and fries and a side of you, hold the burger and fries". lol.