How tall do you like the person you are going out with to be and how tall are you both men and women?

The title is all of the question so...

Most Helpful Girl

• Im not very picky about height; as long as he's my height or taller im good :) (being 5'3, its not very hard to be taller than me XD)

• I'm the same I just hope for my height a little less is okay I do like much taller but like I said my height or a little less (verrry little) is still okay but I'm about 5'8 so yeah not as easy for me haha.

• thaanks ;)

• it's fine

What Guys Said 6

• I am 6'4", and I prefer women around 5'3" or shorter.

I've dated girls of all heights, though, and although I like short women, it's not very high on my list of priorities. If we're compatible on an intellectual and emotional level, I don't care how tall she is.

• 5'3 or shorter? lol and your 6'4... does your neck ever hurt? hehe

• Lol, nah. When hugging/kissing, I usually just lean over, so I don't have to crane my neck. :-)

• Personaly i believe that She shouldn't be taller than him in order not to get into weird situations when they hug standing she should reach his chest or a little more to his chin

• Around 5'2"is nice. I'm 6'

• I'm 5'8 and girlfriend's 5'4 :)
    Height doesn't matter to me, but taller women don't seem to go for shorter dudes so... yeah

• I'm 6ft and I think it's cute when they're shorter but I don't really mind

• I am 6'2, I like 5'4 or shorter

What Girls Said 2

• I am like 5'8 and I use to only like guys taller than me but I realized. I'm not getting any shorter and the guys I attract aren't getting any taller lol

• Haha its fine average guys are 5'9 and taller in other places so most are at least the same height which isn't too bad haha.

• I'm 5'10... my ideal height is 6'2" but at least my height is fine.