Do I miss my chances on life ?

I don't like old man I'm 26 : is there actually guys who like older woman or I'm just gettin my hopes up I don't want to get dissapoint I always get hit by old man is really annoying and never get attention from young boys :( and I been trying online and it's happens the same it's even harde to met someone I like online I'm tired of this situation

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it as a compliment that old men hit on you, but of course there are guys who like older woman just the same as you like younger men :) eventully you will meet someone you like and age shouldn't be a big factor unless there is a huge age gap.

• Yes can't find it as a compliment when they are such perverts I been seen young guys more respectful that older man

• Thanks :|

• Sorry what? Since im a younger guy myself I sometimes just assume that an older girl would not be interested in me and I find that younger guys are more intimidated by older woman especially if they have less experience with relationships. If you see a younger guy and you like him talk to him maybe even hit on him and see what happens haha.

What Guys Said 4

• I think you're worrying over nothing. Yes guys in general like younger women so of course the old guys are going to try. That doesn't meant there aren't guys in your age group that will be interested. I usually prefer women a little younger than me. You would actually be at the bottom age of what I would prefer. Age isn't really important to me though.

• Stop being a pervs bottom of what? you prefer you prefer younger than me woe actually I'm lucky not to be in the list hate perverts man that hit every young girl just that no ok

• I don't know what you just said.

• What's old in you eyes?

• You and me

• Lmao that's not true older man just want sex from young girls are way perv than young guys are

• Ok, good luck.

• That huge hill of 30 is coming up on you fast. If you don't secure yourself a man by then, chances are pretty slim, unless you settle for an older guy.

• Pathetic And gross thing I be ever hear I would rather. Die single

• And it's applies to old man too you all get ugly by the age of 30 fat bold and perverted cute

• I'm actually 28, I just randomly picked a DoB cause I was in a hurry. :) and guys are only pedos if they like prepubescent girls. You're old enough to get with anyone you like, save kids, of course.

• You have plenty of time to be a cougar.

What Girls Said 0