I want my boyfriend to kiss me. How do I get him to?

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 17. He is shy and I've had my share of bad relationships. I was his first kiss. We've been dating for almost 9 months and he's only kissed me that one time. I try everything to get him to kiss me. Touch him, snuggle against him... Nothing. I have told him I want him to kiss me and he tells me that he "doesn't want to mess anything up" with me. I don't want to flat out tell him again and u don't want to be the one to initiate it seeing as I initiate everything. I feel like the man in this relationship and i don't like that. Please tell me how I can get him to kiss me. I'm sorry this is so long but I need help!

Most Helpful Girl

• You initiate it. Just go for it. If he doesn't go for it there is no way he will throw away 9 months just because of a screwy kiss. Hell, a kiss could be the beginning of something beautiful

• That's the thing though.. I feel like we have don't nothing in these 9 months. I don't want to end the relationship however I feel he needs to grow a pair and be a man

• Just do it. It will become different once he knows things like that r okay.

What Guys Said 2

• If u are doing something romantic try to lean in and snuggle with him get him engaged with u lean in for the kiss and see if he notices

• If he tells you no, back off. I wouldn't want to feel pressure all the time, just like girls don't

What Girls Said 0