If I'm the only guy a girl is talking too (Yes, another "should I go for it" question)?

So I'm talking to this girl i really like, and we always have like these deep conversations about ourselves when we hangout. She told me that she doesn't make friends easily and that she barely has any. She texts me and calls me all day, we even game together at night sometimes or Skype each other. I'm pretty much the only guy that she talks too and i really like her. Her sister told me that she talks about me a lot. The moment she gets home from school/work we're talking all day.

Do you think I should make a move, or maybe she just think's we're friends?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a relationship the yes make a move. It's definitely worth it.

• Thanks.

• Fingers crossed, I have a feeling she likes me plus what I've been told. So hopefully :)

• Let us know how it goes :)

What Girls Said 2

• Go for it! I'm sure she'll be happy to get to know you better, and even if she sees you as just a friend, she'll like you in no time!

• Dude call her! Ask her out on a date :)

What Guys Said 2

• I agree with kittykatg 100%. Dude, you like her, you will likely never stop liking her as long as you know her. It will turn you inside out the longer you continue this charade. If you tell how you feel and she just wants to be friends fine. You'll be hurt but you'll have closure and you can then move on. If you find out that she likes you too then things can really start to blossom for you two. Either way, you gotta make a move here man.

• So true, we've been talking for months now and I still feel the same about her. Thanks.

• Your just friends