Would you date someone that smokes or does drugs/ weed?

Would you date someone that does stuff like that and way?
For me I can't date anyone that does drugs/ weed or smokes. I hate it and I will never try it.

• Would date someone that does
  • Would not date someone that does

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't consider weed a drug so yes to that. As to other ones, only if they did it like socially, were not addicted, and the drugs weren't too heavy. It's always fun to experiment and if it doesn't get in the way of their social and professional life, I wouldn't mind.

What Girls Said 18

• weed yes. hard drugs, no
    i love to smoke loud but i won't associate with mfs that will steal ur shit for powder

• Yeah I could date a smoker of weed or cigs, I couldn't handle much else though.

• Most of my family smokes and learned to live with it.
    I would date someone who smokes but when they do I would leave the room, or try to get them to stop...

• Plus I know the before and after affects on it. But I would date them if I liked them enough

• Nope. None of the above. I don't like it at all.

• Smoker? Yes.
    Weed? Yes as long as it's just recreational.
    Drugs? Depends on the drug & must be VERY rare. But in general, no.

• I would not probably. I don't smoke and have drugs. I would not relate myself.

• weed yes
    drugs no
    smokes yes

• Smoking: yes
    Weed or other drugs: no

• Nope nope and nope

• Not when it becomes an addiction and they are not happy without it, only when it's once in a while.

• Yep so long as its infrequent and recreational.

• As long as it's not too frequent / in moderation, yes.

• I'd date someone who smokes weed and does psychedelics, yes. As long as it's not something they're doing all the time.

• This question depends on a person a their preference sound judgamental -.- I like stoner guys I willing to smoke with him if don't like stoner girl just don't date them

• No way i can't. In fact I'm asthmatic can't stand the smell.

• If I loved them that much, yes. If it's crack or heroin, no.

• My ex was a coke head

• I've dated guys who smoked and did weed. I don't have any vices myself but I can say that as long as they're not gang affiliated then people shouldn't turn them down. I can honestly say that some guys that do that stuff aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

What Guys Said 7

• I'd love to date a pot head.
    Drug user? no way.
    Smokes cigs? no thanks.

• it's the #1 dealbreaker by far.

• Yeah. It would be stupid not to since I do it too. I don't smoke cigarettes though.

• Dude if a girl really likes you smoking a little weed won't be a big deal because you have a personality or traits that make up for it but if its a really big deal for her it probably wasn't going to work out anyway there are a ton of other things that can ruin a relationship if a girl is that strict or judgmental you guys are bound to break up over something insignificant

• No and I don't have any friends that do either. Booze is fine in moderation... everything else is bad news.

• Yes, only an occasional cigarette smoker or a girl who vapes/in the process of quitting cigs

• i'd rather not but it's not a total deal breaker.