hi i am 16 i need a girlfriend what to do?

hi i am 16 i need a girlfriend what to do?

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask your friends to set you up

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm a 17 year old girl and trust me, it may not seem like it, but it's quite possible to survive past 16 without a lovely piece of arm-candy. Now take a deep breath and calm yourself. It's all gonna be okay.
    Hang in there, buddy! Be strong!

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a 16 year old girl and screaming u need a gf is not the way

1|1
    0|0
  • You don't need it, you want it. Anyway sit back and be yourself, love will evantually come.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• implying this is a serious question

- first off you WANT a GF. you dont need one
    - CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING. looks come a close 2nd
    - go to a mall or the local hang out and talk to girls. if you're shy get your best friend to wingman ( back you up) for you
    - get girl number and go from there. and plan a date
    - if you **** up dont look down and quit. just use that failure as a way to improve your flaws and move on to the next one

0|1
    0|0
  • i'm 23 and never had a gf before don't worry

0|2
    0|0
  • get in line

0|1
    0|0
  • First get off the internet a start to meet new people.

0|1
    0|0
  • #GetAJob #LearnASkillToBeMoreInteresting #GetTheFoffTheComputer

0|0
    0|0
  • First off you haven't really given any context so I don't know how exactly to help you. To start off if there are any girls you like or you might think are interested in you start flirting with them dont say anything creepy start off subtle and then build up from there as you feel that your relationship with them is progressing and if you guys have a chance you'll probably end up dating. Good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • if girls are not talking to or asking you out where you are than try online dating sites, just dont be stupid and ask one out, girls reject guys

0|0
    0|0